The Sound Five
7%

Total votes: 14

Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Random Naruto Questions

Post by Tiana_Lee »

ok, so like, i have some questions.

yea, so does anyone know who the Akatsuki leader is?

Also, do you guys know the exact reason that Itachi left Sasuke alive? Like the EXACT reason.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Re: Random Naruto Questions

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

1) - Akatsuki leader is currently unknown (though i'm not up 2 date on the manga's)
2) - don't know, don't really care... Sasuke is one of the characters i dislike in naruto... though that's mainly because i like everyone else more

if you want to find these out read the manga's if your lazy like me with alot of patience just watch the anime ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Shadow|EL wrote:1) - Akatsuki leader is currently unknown (though i'm not up 2 date on the manga's)
2) - don't know, don't really care... Sasuke is one of the characters i dislike in naruto... though that's mainly because i like everyone else more

if you want to find these out read the manga's if your lazy like me with alot of patience just watch the anime ^_^
i've been readin and watchin the series.
i was just hopin that someone knew a behind the secenes thing.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

Spoiler
Show
1) the leader is yet to be named (speculation: some believe it's Madara Uchiha)
2)Itachi left Sasuke alive so he would live with the shame of not being able to stop the slaughter of his clan and because Sasuke can awaken the mangekyou sharingan witch if Sasuke does I think Itachi will try and recruit him to Akatsuki (Akatsuki is minus 1 member because Orochimaru left). Itachi says "live and cling to your pathetic life and when you have the same eyes as me come and find me"
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
Spoiler
Show
1) the leader is yet to be named (speculation: some believe it's Madara Uchiha)
2)Itachi left Sasuke alive so he would live with the shame of not being able to stop the slaughter of his clan and because Sasuke can awaken the mangekyou sharingan witch if Sasuke does I think Itachi will try and recruit him to Akatsuki (Akatsuki is minus 1 member because Orochimaru left). Itachi says "live and cling to your pathetic life and when you have the same eyes as me come and find me"
Yay!
thx for tellin me! XD
you're like the first person to actually have a quote. thx!
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

glad I could help, although I did throw in my thoughts as to what will happen once Sasuke obtains mangekyou sharingan, hope I didn't confuse you.
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Post by Lenfa »

1. Yeah, the Akatsuki leader is currently unknown, but as Tsukiyumi said, some people speculate him to be Madara Uchiha, and others, the 4th Hokage....

2. Itachi left Sasuke alive so that he can awaken the Mangenkyou sharigan, and defeat Itachi with it. I'm not sure if Itachi will recruit him to Akatsuki but a possibility. ^_^
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I don't know some of them, Because I have only started watching Naruto.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

haha,
i just thought of something

ok, so like why is it that in the anime Sakura is said to have a large forehead when it seems like it's actually the same size as everyone elses?
the only time if any it seems larger is when they are specifically talking about how it's big.
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Sothe_The_Assassin
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Sothe_The_Assassin »

ive never noticed that before but then again i dont think ive ever thought about it before either
Animegirl4eva
Rookie Otaku

Post by Animegirl4eva »

I got a question: Who is Deidara? Who is Sasori? Who is Hidan? And in the Naruto Shipuuden, when do all the other ppl apear?

Ok itz more like 4 questionz. And that Sasuke joining the Akatsuki thing could happen but i keep hoping he'll turn good again.
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Animegirl4eva wrote:I got a question: Who is Deidara? Who is Sasori? Who is Hidan? And in the Naruto Shipuuden, when do all the other ppl apear?

Ok itz more like 4 questionz. And that Sasuke joining the Akatsuki thing could happen but i keep hoping he'll turn good again.
Spoiler
Show
1.Deidara is the guy that you see in episode 222 and 223.

2.the one with blonde hair that has the weird mouth thing on his hand.

3.Hidan is this creep that believes in um...yea. i can't remember right now but i'm not sure when you'll see him in the anime... well you'll get a glimse of him soon i believe but you won't see him see him for a while.

4.Sasori is this guy that used to belong to Suna. you see him in 222 and 223 of naruto too. he's Deidara's partner.

5.As for Sasuke, i think that he's going to go back to Naruto and them but after he's defeats Itachi. So he might go to Akatsuki just to be able to get close to Itachi. Cuz like in the manga, the last chapter, he attacked Orochimaru sayin "you don't have anything to teach me anymore" and so like they're about to have a crazy fight and then whoever wins, well... yea. So like if Orochimaru wins, then Sasuke's body is his, if Sasuke wins, i guess he'll think that he's ready to defeat Itachi.
wow, that was a long spoiler i wrote there.
oh and if you want to read the manga; which is way further ahead than the anime. go to groups.msn.com/narutomangareturns

OH and i luv your Neji icon.
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Animegirl4eva
Rookie Otaku

Post by Animegirl4eva »

Thanx, thanx, and thanx
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Animegirl4eva wrote:Thanx, thanx, and thanx
no prob, no prob, and no prob.
lol XD
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Suzuki_Tomao
Rookie Otaku

Post by Suzuki_Tomao »

OMG... i never knew all that! ](*,) thank you for the info. now i shall rule the world of naruto! :twisted: naah, just joking. :heh: i crack myself up.
i like it when it rains, cause then no one can tell when i'm crying.
Nekomimi_Kawaii
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nekomimi_Kawaii »

WHAT???!!!NOOOO!!!Deidara shouldn't even be IN the list of least favorite characters!!!!!>_<!!And all this info was very helpful ^_^
I love me some Deidara :D
<>Bleach club 101<> Squad #6-leutenant
Cloud is my brudder!