Page 90 of 91

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 8:55pm
by Shinogu
Oh, I only watched the anime. :heh:

Have you heard of "Gakuen Heaven?" The guys are so, so ..... :color:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 8:57pm
by KoYue
Nope. :heh: What's it about?

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 9:13pm
by Shinogu
It is about an all boys' school. All the boys are so beautiful! There is a BL theme to it.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 9:16pm
by KoYue
Ooh, all boys school . . .

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 9:24pm
by Shinogu
Yes! I wish I can be in an all boys' school. :heh: There is a manga to it, as well but unlike the anime, it has some explicit scenes. :color:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 9:28pm
by KoYue
:heh:
I think that a side plot for Angel Diary involves a girl attending an all boys' school.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 9:30pm
by Shinogu
Awwww! I would love to attend an all boys' school. :heh: I wish I can cross-dress and be there with the boys.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 10:30pm
by KoYue
Do you think you could pass for a boy?

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 17, 2007 11:44pm
by Shinogu
Hmm... I don't think so because I am not so skinny to be mistaken for a guy. :heh:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 18, 2007 9:37am
by KoYue
Ohhh . . . so there goes the wish of attending an all boys' school. :heh:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 18, 2007 9:49pm
by Shinogu
Have you read any new BL manga lately? I am currently reading the third volume of "Little Butterfly." It is so cute. :D

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 18, 2007 10:46pm
by KoYue
No. :(

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 24, 2007 8:48pm
by Shinogu
Hey, Yue-chan! :D Have you been watching any anime lately? I am currently watching "Marmalade Boy." I watched till episode 44 and I am enjoying it immensely!

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jun 27, 2007 9:46pm
by KoYue
Not really. The only thing I've been watching is Bleach. :heh:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jul 10, 2007 11:44am
by Lenfa
Wow, this thread really spawned huh?
I loved Yume Kira Dream Shoppe, too bad it ended it's run on Shojo Beat already. ^^;

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jul 10, 2007 2:50pm
by Captain Corkscrew
I used to read SB, but not anymore, got too expensive and I only really liked one manga from it anyways. I now just buy God Child it's much easier. Anyone else in this thread like God Child from SB? Anyone here entering the SB contest?