Page 10 of 11
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 4:20pm
by Vagrant_AI_Twilight
It's not that I hate Akito, it's just....
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 4:26pm
by Yuki-kun
i hate him
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 1:33am
by Ethereal Blaze
HEY!!! i SAID, if you HATE! go to the HATERS area -.-; you stupid, STUPID n00bs.
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 2:37pm
by Yuki-kun
[censored] you
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 7:37pm
by KoYue
Yuki-kun, please. This is for people who love Akito, so let's respect those that do.
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 9:40am
by Ethereal Blaze
naughty naughty Yuki. one more outburst like that and i will get this locked. i did say i would. if its one thing i dont tolerate, its people who dont listen to the rules. so, read the thread title.
Thread Title wrote:Who likes Akito??
see that word? "Likes"? it means, to enjoy them, either their company or otherwise. now, this is one of your posts.
Yuki-Kun wrote:yeah lets go kill akito
thats something that belongs in the akito haters thread. not a fan thread.
[url=
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... hp?t=16465]The Akito Haters[/quote]
spam there with your Nega-Akito antics. not here. final warning.
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 2:13pm
by Yuki-kun
yeah but i was once in a hinata place that asked if anyone hated her and there was 10 people who liked her there
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 7:58pm
by KoYue
Hmm, things do get confusing when that happens. I get confused so easily.

However, it's important to stay on topic as much as possible, even if it's kinda impossible.
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 2:56pm
by Yuki-kun
um......okay
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 26, 2006 6:39pm
by Vagrant_AI_Twilight
The only thing I hate is that he's a woman. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with him.
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 5:56am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
I still dislike Akito, no matter what she does... She hurt Kyo-kuns feelings and hit Momiji.
Sesshoumari IS really handsome. xD

So dreamy.
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Oct 04, 2006 2:12am
by Ethereal Blaze
Vagrant_AI_Twilight wrote:The only thing I hate is that he's a woman. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with him.
does the term "Spoiler" mean ANYTHING to ANYONE in this place? please, mark all spoilers. i all ready knew the above, thanks to idiots posting it on photobucket. but, for the love of life, mark all spoilers
and Yomieko, what did i say? this is a fan thread... god, its tiresome repeating myself. now i know how my college tutors feel when i start up an argument

Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Oct 08, 2006 12:11am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
Sorry Ethereal-dono...

Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Nov 04, 2006 2:53am
by XXWolfgangXX
i kinda dont like akito but i hate ren more
she is the whole reason she is that way if she was so damn obsessed with akira loving her akito would have stayed nice
Re: akito
Posted: Nov 12, 2006 1:40am
by zeeflover
I don't. But I somehow understand his situation.
Re: Who likes Akito??
Posted: Nov 12, 2006 4:41am
by -Pachi
?!?! Akito is a GIRL?!?! wow......shows how much I need to learn...er read......but i honestly dont like Akito... -.-u