Page 10 of 47

re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 3:08am
by Ziffie-Rinku
We might if Hannah ever comes back :roll: *sniffs* :cry: I miss her.

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 3:08am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Shaun wrote:Stop living in the past!!! ](*,)
Plus if you don't care about what happens in the past. You won't care about what Shaun is going to do next. If he flirted with other girls, that would pass and you'd forgive him. And eventually it will destroy you.
That means no one will care what you did and I'm afraid we can't do that

re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 3:11am
by Ziffie-Rinku
Yep \:D/ (Geez I gotta be the Mood swing queen or somethin)

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 4:31am
by Annaxubella
Ziffie-Link wrote:We might if Hannah ever comes back :roll: *sniffs* :cry: I miss her.
she's here already
she went to Italy and now she's back

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 4:34am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Annaxubella wrote:
Ziffie-Link wrote:We might if Hannah ever comes back :roll: *sniffs* :cry: I miss her.
she's here already
she went to Italy and now she's back
Where

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 4:38am
by Annaxubella
Blue Destiny Of Dartz wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:
Ziffie-Link wrote:We might if Hannah ever comes back :roll: *sniffs* :cry: I miss her.
she's here already
she went to Italy and now she's back
Where
I menchin it already

Italy!

re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 4:39am
by marik-zeke
here

re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 4:40am
by Symos
Hi. How was Italy?

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 4:40am
by Annaxubella
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:
Annaxubella wrote: just forget everything that he did in the past
I don't know why YHR is keeping a book of bad and good memories. You should throw it away!
Look here girl!
My life is Nothing but Good and Bad Memories! Like I'm going to throw it out the window! I know things about people that'd make your hair stand on end, and that includes you and Shaun too.
I've known Drug abusers, Child Murders and People who cheat on their significant others.
Just.Like.Shaun.
Why am I so harsh? Well I've said it a million times, I have two dead brothers thanks to my Cheating, Lying Drug using Mother! They'd be around about 17 and 20 by now! But Mom didn't want them because they'd remind her of her ex.
The only reason I'm here today is because she couldn't stand the guilt of another death. But do you know where she is now?
She's in another state with her new boyfriend, trying to get away from My sister and I.

The reason why you're so blind about Shaun is because you're in love with him! But like you said to me, what's gonna happen when someone else comes to you?
Or maybe should I say, comes to him
He's done it four times now, and you can't erase that, the members left afterwards if you haven't noticed either.
Open your eyes, or prepare to have them washed out.
I'm very Sorry YHR, I'm really am sooo sorry. I didn't know about that! but thanks for telling me.

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 4:45am
by marik-zeke
Blue Destiny Of Dartz wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:
Ziffie-Link wrote:4 againist 1
that would be 4 against 2 :evil:
We class you as piggy in the middle.
Yeah good idea.
And count me in to make 5-2

re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 4:49am
by Ziffie-Rinku
Welcome back and you can be on the team^^

re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 5:07am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Has Annaxuebella left Shaun's side?

re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 5:54am
by marik-zeke
Hehe. I think she's leaving.

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 5:59am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
marik-zeke wrote:Hehe. I think she's leaving.
The forum or Shauns side

re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 5:59am
by Annaxubella
not yet. I'm thinking :-k

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 05, 2005 6:01am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Annaxubella wrote:not yet. I'm thinking :-k
Why leave us, what have we (Excluding Shaun) have done to you (Don't answer that)