Page 2 of 2

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 24, 2005 8:46am
by marik-zeke
really? yay! is it still showing?
Jetix just stopped showing Shaman King too...but I hope Sailor Moon is still playing! :mrgreen:

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 24, 2005 8:49am
by Sailor Venus
I'm not sure if it still shows now :cry:

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 24, 2005 8:52am
by marik-zeke
evil Jetix :cry: *huggles SV*

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 24, 2005 11:00am
by Sailor Universia
I couldn't be happier because they aren't showing the dub anymore.

*Starts muttering angrily to herself*

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 24, 2005 11:22am
by Sailor Venus
^^ Yeah, good point!

Oh well, I've got my DVD's!

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 24, 2005 1:14pm
by Sailor Universia
Same here!

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 25, 2005 2:26am
by Sailor Venus
I'm looking to buy the PGSM DVD's soon Yay!!

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 25, 2005 8:05am
by marik-zeke
me three! :mrgreen:

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 25, 2005 8:34am
by Sailor Venus
Hey marik-zeke! I suggest you buy the sub you can get them easily on eBay

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 25, 2005 9:56am
by Sailor Universia
Yay! You are getting PGSM! Make sure that you buy the DVD's. The VHS's (I bout the first couple of acts on VHS) usually aren't that good quality.

I love the PGSM theme song. It's even better than Moonlight Denetsu! But not as good as the Stars Song, of course.

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 25, 2005 10:02am
by Sailor Venus
I know I love the Sailor Star Song so much!

I ordered the PGSM boxset in March but it never arrived, and I never got a refund either :evil:

Re: re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 26, 2005 10:58am
by marik-zeke
Sailor Venus wrote:Hey marik-zeke! I suggest you buy the sub you can get them easily on eBay
oh thanks ^^

re: Episode 200 download for free

Posted: Sep 26, 2005 11:05am
by Sailor Venus
No problems :mrgreen: