Page 2 of 2

re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Dec 28, 2005 1:49pm
by Miss Elizabeth
Kisa ia cool and a sweetheart but I just dont see her at all with Shigure :roll: :shock: :-s

Re: re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Dec 28, 2005 2:00pm
by nhlchick
Change_of_Heart wrote:Kisa ia cool and a sweetheart but I just dont see her at all with Shigure :roll: :shock: :-s
I don't think that she saying that they should be "together" but that they were 2 of her favorite characters. :o

re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Dec 28, 2005 2:03pm
by Miss Elizabeth
does it really say that #-o I forgot

sorry maybe I read it wrong ](*,) :roll: :mrgreen:

re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Jan 02, 2006 9:42am
by blackrose_r7
Me too

re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Jan 02, 2006 3:48pm
by Thoru's_cutie
same for me

re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Jan 03, 2006 10:42am
by Miss Elizabeth
lol Really?! heh heh thats funny :heh: :pirate:

re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Jan 05, 2006 12:51pm
by blackrose_r7
Then we all mistook it. :heh:

Re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 5:15am
by AngryDemon
...Kisa and Shigure...? :twitch: :twitch: :-s :twitch:

Re: re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 5:18am
by AngryDemon
Kaworu Nagisa wrote:Haru and Yuki are my favorites. Maybe because their hair is awesome...
They do have awesome hair,right?Haru's hair is better.

Re: re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 5:18am
by AngryDemon
nhlchick wrote:
Change_of_Heart wrote:Kisa ia cool and a sweetheart but I just dont see her at all with Shigure :roll: :shock: :-s
I don't think that she saying that they should be "together" but that they were 2 of her favorite characters. :o
Okay that's good.My eyes were twitching like this-----> :twitch: :twitch:

Re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 9:28am
by DarkWolf0
My fav characters are Yuki,Kyo,Touhru,Haru,and Shigure.There cool :mrgreen:

Re: re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Mar 26, 2007 2:07pm
by xFlameWolfx
nhlchick wrote:
Change_of_Heart wrote:Kisa ia cool and a sweetheart but I just dont see her at all with Shigure :roll: :shock: :-s
I don't think that she saying that they should be "together" but that they were 2 of her favorite characters. :o
Oh :lol:

Re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Mar 26, 2007 6:30pm
by sasuke_rocklee
i think she's saying she likes them separately (not as a couple or whatever you're thinking)
shigure is a pervert and hilarious
and kisa's cute and just. so. cute and sweet!

re: Kisa & Shigure

Posted: Apr 01, 2007 4:36am
by Puppy
I like Kisa,She's cool. :mrgreen: