Page 2 of 3
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Apr 04, 2006 4:33pm
by smart and sassy
He really has nothing to do with the story line, it was just put in there as a joke.
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Apr 25, 2006 5:08am
by Yomieko_Sesshra

Vash is SOOOOOOO the best and awsomest!! ^^ He has a good attitude and a brave heart. Knives used to be like that when they were smaller
;.;.
What do you suppose made Knives like he is now??
I think it started with that
damned hair cut...

I'm not sure why though.
;;
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Apr 25, 2006 5:59am
by Icy Diviner
I voted for Vash. He's Soooooo Cute and Awesome

I love his personality, looks, and charm. I mean who doen't love Vash>

Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Apr 25, 2006 8:33am
by Nicholas D.Wolfwood
My vote goes toward Wolfwood, to me he is the best character
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 5:11am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
Chii Chobits wrote:I voted for Vash. He's Soooooo Cute and Awesome

I love his personality, looks, and charm. I mean who doen't love Vash>

I agree!
I like Wolfwood too he's nice and his gun is awsome!They jumped off the bus to save that little girl, that part of the series on tv made me like Wolfwood. ^.^
What he did later made me mad though...
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 5:53am
by Icy Diviner
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:Chii Chobits wrote:I voted for Vash. He's Soooooo Cute and Awesome

I love his personality, looks, and charm. I mean who doen't love Vash>

I agree!
I like Wolfwood too he's nice and his gun is awsome!They jumped off the bus to save that little girl, that part of the series on tv made me like Wolfwood. ^.^
What he did later made me mad though...
I like Wolfwood too, when I first saw him, he was cute and I loved him as the episodes went by, but I'm still in love with Vash.

Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Jun 12, 2006 9:27pm
by vash_the_stampede05
vash for two reasons he is mysterious and he has two sides like kenshin lol

Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Jul 04, 2006 5:26pm
by LiquidMist

Wolfwood!!! Trigun, good anime...Woot woot!
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Jul 29, 2006 8:07am
by Kurai
Wolfwood is ,aside from Vash, the most developed character in the series, and his internal conflicts are what make him so admirable. He is by far the coolest character in the anime, and the episode where he died... I actually shed a tear for a cartoon...
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 6:00am
by anna_1loveanime
the cat

... but no... I think I'll go with the human character : vash ...why?...well dah...he's the hero of the show
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 4:24pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Woldwood and Milly because they made a nice couple
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 7:27pm
by Trigun Forever
anna_1loveanime wrote:the cat

... but no... I think I'll go with the human character : vash ...why?...well dah...he's the hero of the show
do you mean "kuroneko"? ;D
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 6:36am
by TheHumanoidTyphoon
Wolfwood the coolest priest ever xD
Re: re: whos the best character?
Posted: Apr 30, 2009 6:38am
by Syntos
Mistress of Yaoi wrote:wolfwood definatly then meeko (thats the cats name)
The cats name is Kuroneko...
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: May 27, 2009 8:05pm
by Axle Starr
Either Vash or Wolfwood for me
Re: whos the best character?
Posted: Jun 03, 2009 1:35am
by Aoi Sakuraba
Wolfwood FTW I loved Vash when he got serious though