Page 2 of 2

re: who do you

Posted: Jan 21, 2006 2:26pm
by darkrisa
I chose Ayame because he's yuki's older brother. Yuki is so cool.

re: who do you

Posted: Feb 02, 2006 4:58am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
I haven't got the volume with Ayame in it yet ](*,) >.<

re: who do you

Posted: Feb 03, 2006 3:18am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Shigure and Ayame YAY :mrgreen:

re: who do you

Posted: Feb 05, 2006 8:45am
by snow_leopard
I would say Hatori. But for some reason, he's not on here and Shigure is on it twice.

re: who do you

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 1:25am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Hatori YAY

re: who do you

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 5:25pm
by Angel of Music
I say Shigure! He's really funny and really cute too. :mrgreen:

Re: who do you

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 5:38pm
by -Pachi
Ayame!! Ayaa is hilarious and totally dumb its funny!! Definately Ayaa!

Re: who do you

Posted: Jun 25, 2006 3:00am
by XbangXbang
Shigure :heh:

Re: who do you

Posted: Mar 26, 2007 2:15pm
by xFlameWolfx
Shigure.