Page 2 of 2

Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Jan 29, 2006 7:44pm
by forgottenone666
Thats cool. Yeah I rarely hear about the Bengals thats a unique choice but cool nonetheless. :mrgreen:

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Feb 05, 2006 2:58pm
by Panda*
I'm betting on Seahawks!!! If they win, I get to have a homework pass in my school! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Feb 05, 2006 6:51pm
by La Tua Cantante
Panda wrote:I'm betting on Seahawks!!! If they win, I get to have a homework pass in my school! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Meh..the Seahawks are ok..I'm rooting for the Steelers though :-$ :mrgreen:

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Feb 05, 2006 7:14pm
by Sasami Jurai
I don't watch the Super Bowl. lol

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Feb 05, 2006 8:29pm
by forgottenone666
My Steelers won! \:D/ :mrgreen:

The first half kinda had me mad 3-0 Seahawks but then the Steelers gained a lead.

The game wasn't without it's intense moments especially with Rothlisberger throwing all of those interceptions. #-o ](*,)

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 9:32am
by Fall Out Girl
:evil: :evil: :evil:

The freaking game was RIGGED! They paid the ref to make all those stupid calls...

GRR...

Seahawks should have won...

-Indy

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 9:42am
by Lestat69_99
The game wasn't as good as I thought it would be... Even the commercials were subpar this year, well except for a few...

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 12:11pm
by Panda*
Yeah, the Super Bowl is kind of boring. Too bad the Seahawks lost! >.< :(

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 8:16pm
by forgottenone666
Yeah it didn't seem so magical this time around. I enjoyed watching it but I've seen better Super Bowls in my day.