Page 2 of 2
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 4:35am
by Yomieko_Sesshra

thats an idea ^^
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 6:29am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Yup
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 4:34am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Mar 01, 2006 2:21am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Mar 01, 2006 3:33pm
by blackrose_r7

Why are we laughing about again?
Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Mar 01, 2006 5:45pm
by Sakura Sagara
blackrose_r7 wrote:
Why are we laughing about again?
Tripping and stabbing people, I think.
But let's not get off topic now. 
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Mar 02, 2006 2:38am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
damm sorry cool all cool
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Mar 02, 2006 5:07am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
yup ditto Spike. Anyway I did find the stuff interesting^^
(
I WILL GET ALL THE MANGA AND ANIME!!!!!!! ](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
)
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Mar 03, 2006 2:13am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
(I will at some point)
Yeah the stuff was good.
Re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 5:35am
by setokaiba_4ever
On the last page of chapter 129 the quote, "When one who was never loved is loved, that ancient promise nears the end", is read. The implication is that the cat, who was never truly loved nor ever truly falling in love, finds love at last, the curse of the Sohma family will near its end. Shigure Sohma has already noted the Sohma curse is weakening, especially considering Kureno (and later Momiji and Hiro) has been freed and Hatori's transformation is less than what was expected. In Chapter 130 after it is known by Kyo and Tohru that he is freed from the cruse, Kyo tears off his beads with him not needing them anymore. Also having the cat gone free leads to a chain reaction in the family. Soon Ayame Sohma is freed, with him hugging Mine. Then Ritsu Sohma is freed afterwares, then Kisa Sohma while she is playing with Hiro's baby sister. Later comes Kagura Sohma while she is out shopping groceries, shortly after both Rin, Isuzu Sohma and Hatsuharu Sohma are freed as well. Then also Hatori Sohma who was just out of the estate is freed as well. Out on a bench waiting for Machi, we see Yuki Sohma being freed from the curse as well, as a ghostly figure comes and takes the spirit of the rat away saying 'thank you for keeping your promise for such a long time'. One of the last to go is Shigure Sohma.
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Aug 14, 2006 12:05pm
by Yuki-kun
i accidentally cut my friends thumb off(don't ask)
Re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 3:01pm
by xFlameWolfx
Wow...
re: Spoilers (...I think.)
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 3:47pm
by Puppy
lol ya