Page 2 of 2

Re: Any Deer Hunters out there?

Posted: May 19, 2006 12:19am
by Cybertron Norcinu
AHHH! SAVE-THE-DEERS- :cry: !!! How can you possibly hunt deer? They aren't doing anything!!! ...but then again we all have our differences... but still, if you hunt deer for fun, shame on you [-X

Re: Any Deer Hunters out there?

Posted: May 19, 2006 1:38am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
kill deer hunters.

Re: Any Deer Hunters out there?

Posted: Jun 23, 2006 12:48am
by DarkWolf0
Well im not a hunter but my granpa is and he said that its fun.

Re: Any Deer Hunters out there?

Posted: Jun 23, 2006 9:12pm
by DarkFireDemon
I've never went hunting.If I did have a gun I doubt I'd shoot deer,I'd just shoot cans and tree's and various people.....XD.But the chance of my mom getting me a gun is like 0%.I asked her once but she said no,and then I asked her for bow and arrows,she said no....

Re: Any Deer Hunters out there?

Posted: Jul 29, 2006 9:24pm
by vengeance
i have several guns, and go hunting every year in the northern us. my brother is paralyzed, but can still shoot from a car safely, so i go hunting with him to help him bring in the deer after he gets it. i don't hunt for fun or trophy bucks or anything, but i can't say that it's all gruesome. it makes me feel alive, gives me a reality check on how quickly things can change.