Page 2 of 3

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 25, 2006 11:47pm
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Hobo_13 wrote:YES ALL THE WAY!!! dude...hes a nice guy and hes patient! hes funny and well mannered! VOTE YES NOW OR ILL FREAKIN PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!!...or i can kick you in the balls...so please cick yes!
peace :color:
I think you just reduced his chances from 5% too 0%. What a nice friend you are.

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 7:42am
by Koren Reynon
she can get :crazy: I know

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 7:49am
by Koren Reynon
But DE you want me to go WAY out of my schedule just so I can keep myself popular enough to get this position, there's no way can I do that without ruining my schedule. Here's a shocker for you all, yesterday I got an award for leadership skills and academic skills in the classroom. About 3 months ago I got an award from my teacher for the same thing, however, she had also recommended my for going to Washington D.C.

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 7:50am
by Koren Reynon
How many people that ever applied for mod ever got THAT, huh?

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 7:57am
by Hobo_13
HEY!!!039004870403!!! you had no good reasons at all! and guess what! YOUR NAME IS UGLY TO! its wors than punk animes!!(i think its cool by the way) and you should just keep your bad comments to yourslef!(and the good ones to....if you had any)

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:06am
by Koren Reynon
So fine, you want me to mudsling, I'll sling mud. How many moderator applicants have you seen or heard of getting an award from the president or their teacher? How many have you seen fundraising for Heifer International? How many have you seen being admin for two sites, which includes moderator powers, "NOOB" or not?

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:12am
by Hobo_13
YEAH!...that confused me

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:14am
by Koren Reynon
#-o :-$

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:18am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Hobo_13 wrote:HEY!!!039004870403!!! you had no good reasons at all! and guess what! YOUR NAME IS UGLY TO! its wors than punk animes!!(i think its cool by the way) and you should just keep your bad comments to yourslef!(and the good ones to....if you had any)
I consider that an insult and I will reconsider the thought of reporting you for suspension from AA.

And also...everyone has a right to their opinion, this just shows how bad you take negative opinions. Another minus. Wow Hobo, you really are helping you're friend out on this application, I mean...look at how its going now :lol:

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:20am
by Koren Reynon
Yeah, I just got another vote "yes" :P

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:22am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
punkanime123498765 wrote:Yeah, I just got another vote "yes" :P
You can have a hundred "yes" and still not become a moderator. Its up to the present moderators to decide that. And last time I checked....nobody mentioned you.


:mrgreen:

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:31am
by Koren Reynon
:lol: Ever thought of the fact that my sis is on VERY good terms with webmaster. I mean seriously, if I'm correct, even if every mod, which I know that all will because one hasn't been getting on, vote that I don't make myself look like the perfect mod applicant, webmaster can still make me one. And I know one who would. But she hasn't gotten on in months.

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:38am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
punkanime123498765 wrote::lol: Ever thought of the fact that my sis is on VERY good terms with webmaster. I mean seriously, if I'm correct, even if every mod, which I know that all will because one hasn't been getting on, vote that I don't make myself look like the perfect mod applicant, webmaster can still make me one. And I know one who would. But she hasn't gotten on in months.
So you're saying that you will become a moderator because you're sistes is a good friend to webmaster? Thats not a very good reason to become a moderator... :cry:

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:38am
by Vash
You know that your sis can stick her good terms with webmaster right up her @ss? Webmaster asks the moderators whom they recommend for moderator position not for fun. And if webmaster makes anyone a mod because he likes him/her I'm going to quit. And I#m not the only one who will and webmaster knows that. So get lost with your nepotism, this is not working here. Besides, you last posts in her ("mudslinging" f.e.) made me give you a big fat NO.

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:41am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Vash wrote:You know that your sis can stick her good terms with webmaster right up her @ss? Webmaster asks the moderators whom they recommend for moderator position not for fun. And if webmaster makes anyone a mod because he likes him/her I'm going to quit. And I#m not the only one who will and webmaster knows that. So get lost with your nepotism, this is not working here. Besides, you last posts in her ("mudslinging" f.e.) made me give you a big fat NO.


:love:...Vash...you're my hero!

Re: My moderator application: punkanime123498765

Posted: May 26, 2006 8:41am
by [Batman]
punkanime123498765 wrote::lol: Ever thought of the fact that my sis is on VERY good terms with webmaster. I mean seriously, if I'm correct, even if every mod, which I know that all will because one hasn't been getting on, vote that I don't make myself look like the perfect mod applicant, webmaster can still make me one. And I know one who would. But she hasn't gotten on in months.
I vote "No"...You need to get around the forums more and stop hanging out with a guy named "Hobo_13".Hobo_13,your name is just as ugly as anyones here,so please,stop posting obnoxiously.I do agree with 039004870403.You and your "sis" can be on excellent terms with the Webmaster,it still won't change the fact that you're very obnoxoius and a complete newb from my point of view.That will be all I have to say.Thank you,and have a nice day.