Page 2 of 6

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 11:19am
by Dark Lilly
I do like some of it but most of it is crap.

As far as I am concerned, most anything between consenting adults is ok by me. Anything involving little girls, little boys or women being raped or violated by tentacled creatures isn't funny. There is no consent. It is victimization and so is rape. I feel the same way about live porn. I like erotica but take issue with that which is demeaning and dehumanizing.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 9:19am
by puffster
i agree with dark lilly....

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 9:26pm
by Grave
tentical porn, good times, good times

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 11:28pm
by Baka-Tenshi
:shock: ...First of all, I do not like Hentai, I just don't, I am not into adult material... but tell me one thing, and although the answer to this question may forever scar my impressionable mind and whovever reads it, but.... WHAT THE H*LL IS TENTACLE PORN!!!

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 9:08am
by Dark Lilly
Question answered via pm.

And, as this is an all ages board, I would really like for someone to pm me and explain just why they get off on tenticaled creatures violating female victims.

Ender, Noodles -- we either need to lock this or make it an over 18 forum again I'm not sure it is going to stay PG 13 for much longer.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 9:14am
by Shaun
Do we have to talk about this? :?

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 10:37am
by Grave
wait ppl, get off on tentacle porn, wow, i thought that was just a joke,and so what if this doesnt stay pg-13, all you have to do is go buy a movie to she worst, or go to a porn site

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 9:28pm
by Dark Lilly
The fact that you thought it was a joke is just underscores the need to lock this topic or make it 18+ only.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 9:31pm
by Baka-Tenshi
Yes I completely agree that this should be locked, or moved and I got Dark Lilly-dono's PM... and that is disturbing... I don't have the right to ask you this Gene Starwind-dono... but how can you like that???

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 9:39pm
by Ukitake_101
Hentai is nasty, only pervs would look at something make believe when they (probably) can go and get the real thing :x

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 25, 2005 7:06am
by Grave
who said i like tentacle porn

re: Hentai?

Posted: Feb 25, 2005 12:16pm
by Dark Lilly
You did, Starwind.

I quote:

"i dont see whats so bad about it"
"i know its the best anime out there, lol"
"tentical porn, good times, good times"

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 1:01am
by Raoul Duke
wow...he sure did just make a fool of himself.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 1:25am
by Alucard(Arucard)
i cant say much about it though....dont watch to much porno these days ^^ checked it out a little...what i saw looked pretty ok though...

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 4:03am
by ericdbz
NOW come on guys you could have pm me when the hentai section came up, i mean whats ur problem!lol

notice all guys post except for dark lilly, does that tell u something? hope it does!

yup DARK LILLY A PERV!!lol

oh-boy this fun lol

Re: re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 11:16am
by Grave
Disciple_of_Malice wrote:wow...he sure did just make a fool of himself.


shee tool those from differents spots