Page 2 of 5
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 9:41pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I take Hapkido and currently have a yellow belt. Since I started recently I'm a noob lol.
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 12:35pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Yeah. We all have to be a noob at some point in time.
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 4:03pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
ROBOTO_27 wrote:Yeah. We all have to be a noob at some point in time.
Indeed.
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 7:09pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
yeppers. I have been in martial arts for....almost 2 years.
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 8:23pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Interesting. I'm considering also taking Judo in college since it seems to be an effective style. Hmmm....boxing seems good for developing reflexing for dodging fast punches. If I can, maybe I'll take that too.
It's just like they say, "So much to do so little time".
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 01, 2006 12:49am
by Crazy talk
hey i wanna do a martial arts.. but i dunno which is better to do.. Kung fu or karate... what do you guys think?
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 01, 2006 4:06pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Crazy talk wrote:hey i wanna do a martial arts.. but i dunno which is better to do.. Kung fu or karate... what do you guys think?
I'm not sure. But I know that Karate is a solid style and it's not too difficult to learn either. I don't know much about Kung-Fu though...
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 02, 2006 1:00am
by Crazy talk
oooh .. its just that Kung fu is soo jackie chan thats why i wanna do.. but yeah true Karate is a solid style, okay thanks for the advice!

Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 02, 2006 2:02pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Crazy talk wrote:oooh .. its just that Kung fu is soo jackie chan thats why i wanna do.. but yeah true Karate is a solid style, okay thanks for the advice!

No problem.

Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 03, 2006 3:22pm
by Crazy talk
thankies.. so hows your martial artistry going SSJ??
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 03, 2006 5:17pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
It's fine. I do find it a pain however to memorize all the techniques but it will be worth it in the long run.
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 03, 2006 6:56pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
I've been training for about 6 years, and I've been striking concrrete everyday in an effort to make my self harder. I practice Kung-fu, Karate, Ninjitsu,assassination,swordsmenship(Preferably Iiado(sp?)),Boxing, and self defense.
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 03, 2006 10:08pm
by Crazy talk
whoa Hitsugaya you are martial arts crazy! that is sooo cool! you do all those? wow i wanna break concrete! ...ninjitsu???? youre a ninja??? aaahhh! ninjas!
yeah SSJ keep on trucking, it will be worth it! then you can go all karate on peoples asses!
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 04, 2006 4:21pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Crazy talk wrote:whoa Hitsugaya you are martial arts crazy! that is sooo cool! you do all those? wow i wanna break concrete! ...ninjitsu???? youre a ninja??? aaahhh! ninjas!
yeah SSJ keep on trucking, it will be worth it! then you can go all karate on peoples asses!
LOL! Actually, we're taught to use force as a last resort because you can
really hurt someone with the techniques they teach you.
@Hitsugaya:
I've been told that hitting hard objects like concrete and hard woods can result in disfunctional and deformed hands later in life. It's effective short term but in the long run you may regret it. But that's just what I've heard. Maybe I'll research it to get more details.
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 04, 2006 5:44pm
by Crazy talk
ooooooh yeah true SSJ that kinda sucks! lol, if i ever learnt martial arts i'd probably abuse that power!
Re: Any Martial Artists in Da House?
Posted: Dec 04, 2006 7:20pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Crazy talk wrote:whoa Hitsugaya you are martial arts crazy! that is sooo cool! you do all those? wow i wanna break concrete! ...ninjitsu???? youre a ninja??? aaahhh! ninjas!
yeah SSJ keep on trucking, it will be worth it! then you can go all karate on peoples asses!
LOL! Actually, we're taught to use force as a last resort because you can
really hurt someone with the techniques they teach you.
@Hitsugaya:
I've been told that hitting hard objects like concrete and hard woods can result in disfunctional and deformed hands later in life. It's effective short term but in the long run you may regret it. But that's just what I've heard. Maybe I'll research it to get more details.
If you hit the walls right, you won't hurt anything.