Page 2 of 4

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 6:32pm
by Gaming Goddess
Crazy talk wrote:lol.. at least aussie dollars look better! they dont look like play money :D .... i remember when i bought myself a packet of american dollars... for $2.. counterfeit that is :)
Yeah, American money actually looks like it came out of a monopoly game.

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 6:36pm
by Neo-Nigguro
Hey don't make fun of Jackson even though he was a rascist,Hamilton, Lincoln, Washington, Roosevelt, Jefferson, and Franklin. And at leastmits worth more than Canadian money.

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 6:39pm
by Gaming Goddess
neokokemulejr wrote: Hey don't make fun of Jackson even though he was a rascist,Hamilton, Lincoln, Washington, Roosevelt, Jefferson, and Franklin. And at leastmits worth more than Canadian money.
At least we have free health care. =;

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 6:41pm
by animaniac
neokokemulejr wrote: Do I really have to give an example? Or have you never been involved in a situation where you wanted someone to stop but they kept going.

yes example

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 6:43pm
by Neo-Nigguro
Gaming Goddess wrote:
neokokemulejr wrote: Hey don't make fun of Jackson even though he was a rascist,Hamilton, Lincoln, Washington, Roosevelt, Jefferson, and Franklin. And at leastmits worth more than Canadian money.
At least we have free health care. =;
We do too. Ever heard of dine and dash?

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 6:47pm
by Gaming Goddess
neokokemulejr wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:
neokokemulejr wrote: Hey don't make fun of Jackson even though he was a rascist,Hamilton, Lincoln, Washington, Roosevelt, Jefferson, and Franklin. And at leastmits worth more than Canadian money.
At least we have free health care. =;
We do too. Ever heard of dine and dash?
Good point. But I'm going to go a head and pull the BC pot card.

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 7:05pm
by Neo-Nigguro
Alright than I'll pull the race card. I'm all about the paper.

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:11am
by Crazy talk
neokokemulejr wrote: And crazy talk who I am way too lazy to quote, I am sure that fifty cents will set you back pretty far. especially if it came from your head 'cause you barely had two cents.[/color]
i dont get it...

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 8:50am
by Neo-Nigguro
Which proves my point, thank you for being a friend.

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 8:52am
by Neon_Genesis
I think we should all hold hands and jump around in circles!

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 3:49pm
by Gaming Goddess
neokokemulejr wrote: Alright than I'll pull the race card. I'm all about the paper.
Well, I'm like Metis so eat it! :o

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:07pm
by Neo-Nigguro
What the hell is metis? Is another way of saying your mexican?

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:08pm
by Crazy talk
neokokemulejr wrote: Which proves my point, thank you for being a friend.
okay...... dont know what the hell you on bout... but then again who does!

NEon genesis your weird!

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:13pm
by Gaming Goddess
neokokemulejr wrote: What the hell is metis? Is another way of saying your mexican?
No, it's a person of French and Native heritage.

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:14pm
by Neo-Nigguro
You already proved my point, so you can stop now.

Re: Melbourne Cup

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:53pm
by Crazy talk
shut up! you on that white stuff again!