Page 2 of 4
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Dec 28, 2006 1:57pm
by Youko Kurama007
ya get a yes from me good job.
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Dec 29, 2006 1:55pm
by KariZa
Yes from me because your application is awesome. Your personality is awesome too, so I know you'll do a good job. ^^
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 03, 2007 6:23am
by Lance Crimson
wow first low posting awesome ap i've seen in a very long long time,congratulations you get a yes from me an everyone knows that my words of wise an can be relyed on
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 04, 2007 6:15am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Thank you all very much, but I would also like to know what I can improve in the opinion of those who voted "no" and "no opinion".
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 08, 2007 6:14am
by Nyko
yup a yes from me and really nice app
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 08, 2007 6:33am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
It's a Yes from me. You look like you'd be an excellent Moderator =3
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 08, 2007 11:05am
by Dreams
Sorry I haven't been on here in so long.
Of course I vote yes.

Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 08, 2007 5:59pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
A
YES from me. You seem to be fair and willing to listen to all sides if a flame war were to break out. My only advice is that you visit the forums more often and get more involved in topics because for the length of time you have been a member your post count is rather low. Good luck.
~Hitokiri Battousai
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 09, 2007 6:36pm
by Inamorata
This girl IS an Angel! She's a beautiful person, with a beautiful personality! She'd be one of the fairest, if not THE FAIREST mod's you could ever have! =D She'd do the job well.
<3
-Izanami-
*~xxx Nami // Iza
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 09, 2007 6:36pm
by Inamorata
This girl IS an Angel! She's a beautiful person, with a beautiful personality! She'd be one of the fairest, if not THE FAIREST mod's you could ever have! =D She'd do the job well.
<3
-Izanami-
*~xxx Nami // Iza
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jan 10, 2007 5:46am
by Lucia Skyfire
Hmmmm..... I am a difficult man to impress - and I mean DIFFICULT - but You have one of the most respectable applications here to date. I would be pleased if you became the next moderator to get added to the team.
So its a YES from the Angel.
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jun 08, 2007 8:37am
by -Blue Vixen-
Whoever votes against this girl is nuts or didn't even read the app, she deserves it ppl and I'm not being bias just because she made me join aa!
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 9:28am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Thank you, nameless, but you really are bias, hon. You should be totally imparcial, afterall, everyone has the right to vote no, if the want.
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 9:39am
by -Blue Vixen-
yeah, but tenshi, it's all just a popularity contest.

if those that voted no knew you or read the app carefully, the woulnd't vote no, it's your skills and the quality of the app that should count, not how popular you are.
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 9:41am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
I know that Nameless and I'm sure everyone else does, but having the support and knowledge of the users helps the mods do a better job, doesn't it?
Re: My moderator application: *º-Angel_Valkery-º*
Posted: Sep 04, 2007 5:18pm
by Kuragari
-Blue Vixen- wrote:yeah, but tenshi, it's all just a popularity contest.

if those that voted no knew you or read the app carefully, the woulnd't vote no, it's your skills and the quality of the app that should count, not how popular you are.
These applications really shouldn't be popularity contests... :/
I may be speaking for her again, but I believe Tenshi_Karasu can and will do the job to the height of her potential. Not only is she calm minded in the the middle of confusion, but she is one of the serious few that you can hold a decent conversation with. Also, she never acts out of line for a second, and quite possibly never will. I know this from the occasions where I have spoken with her in the chat and from what I've seen around the forums, and on these occasions, she didn't act differently because said user was there or wasn't, or act differently because there where new people in the chat. She is the real deal, and deserves the position when the time comes to pick up more moderators.