Page 2 of 4

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 06, 2008 3:04pm
by Karin Rengu
There's 23 volumes but the US has only released 18 so far. But I cheated and looked up spoilers. XD

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 07, 2008 10:35am
by Yuki~
I know there are 23.. I wish there were more... u__u
Hehehe.. I didn't look up spoilers until the end. ^^

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 07, 2008 1:57pm
by Karin Rengu
XD I like to ruin surprises for myself. XD I just had to know who Yuki got with.
Do Ritsu and Mitchan get together? There's SO many couples I'd like to know about! (can't wait!)

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 07, 2008 2:02pm
by Yuki~
Spoiler
Show
Ritsu and Mi chan don't get together (at least they don't say anything about it)
I can tell you what happens in the next volumes if you want. ^^ I've read all them.

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 07, 2008 2:35pm
by Karin Rengu
DAMN IT. Well, that's ok. You can tell me anything about Furuba. I like to know.

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 08, 2008 1:31am
by Spellcaster
Ritsuka wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Ritsu and Mi chan don't get together (at least they don't say anything about it)
I can tell you what happens in the next volumes if you want. ^^ I've read all them.
Apparently....
Spoiler
Show
They could be together because Takaya made a short story where Ritsu takes Mitchan on their first date in Takaya's Furuba Fan book.

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 08, 2008 3:16am
by Karin Rengu
YAY! They just look so cute together. Both so nervous. XD

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 08, 2008 3:25am
by Yuki~
I didn't know that. ^^ They are really cute together. XD

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 08, 2008 1:40pm
by Karin Rengu
Well, I guess Mitchan is more hyperactive than nervous but they both have these moments where they flip out. But that's what makes them cute together. And Hatori x Mayu. That was made to be too.

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 08, 2008 3:26pm
by Spellcaster
Furuba Fan book= Everything there is to know in the world of Furuba (Well at least that's what the back cover says xD)

Yeah! Hatori and Mayu. They seem cute but I wonder if Hatori will deliver the same feelings he had for Kana if he went out with Mayu....hmm... :-k

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 08, 2008 5:52pm
by Karin Rengu
Yea. He can never forget Kana. Unless. . .HE ERASES HIS OWN MEMORIES! XXDD major jk. They do seem cute together and Takaya has said since they are both tall they can be a good tall couple. XD Mayu's a frickin giant for a japanese lady.

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 08, 2008 6:39pm
by Spellcaster
I know aye..a bit too tall Lol! Yeah a cute tall couple^^

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 2:59am
by Karin Rengu
^_^ I think Mayu's height in Japanese would be like a 6'4" american woman. Something like that. She's even taller than Yuki after he's grown!

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 8:36am
by Yuki~
Mayu and Hatori are so cute together... but I think Hatori and Kana were cutier...
Wow, she's tall... I think... XD How tall is 6'4" in meters?

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 1:22pm
by Karin Rengu
*checks converter on phone* I. . .think it's 1.92? Somewhere around there. You must not live in America because we're the only ones dumb enough not to use the same units as the rest of the world. XD

Re: Machi x Yuki- Random?

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 5:02pm
by Yuki~
Wow! She's really tall! 0_____0 I'd feel like a super chibi if I was close to her.... XDDD
I live in Brazil.. that's why I didn't know how tall was 6'4''... XD