Page 2 of 3
Posted: Oct 19, 2004 8:26pm
by Guest
That ones alright...
Posted: Oct 20, 2004 9:30pm
by J.Kudo
Balad
....Of
.....Fallen
..Angels
Posted: Oct 21, 2004 6:19pm
by krystalnight
Oh i love Ballad of Fallen Angels, because Vicious is in that episode
Posted: Oct 21, 2004 7:44pm
by Guest
I don't know the name, but I like the ep. where Edward plays chess with some old criminal guy...
Posted: Nov 09, 2004 6:53pm
by LoveHinaMaster
J.Kudo wrote:... I don't know where to go with this... uh... personally... Okay yes but that goes for most women in anime as they are drawn with ideal body types... at any rate... I think that the Swodfish is an awsome ship

right in every way my man.
Posted: Nov 11, 2004 4:19pm
by Guest
i like the ep when ed finds her father because ed is my favorite character although it is sad to see her go. but the movie is the best there is in my opinion.
Posted: Nov 15, 2004 6:32pm
by « p i n k p u p p i »
i heard alot about this series but never got a chance to watch it! once again, canada is practically anime-free!
Posted: Nov 16, 2004 1:43am
by Guest
you should try living in australia. most of the stuff i get i have to mail order

Posted: Nov 23, 2004 11:07am
by Bun_ny
I like the episode when everybody is afraid of the MONSTER. Hehheee. That's really a lobster. ^_^ That's a great episode OH! and the one where their all high! Special mushrooms, that was great!
Posted: Nov 23, 2004 12:32pm
by Haseo2
Is anyone here?
Posted: Nov 23, 2004 9:15pm
by Guest
well i am sometimes....only when a new reply comes in

Posted: Nov 24, 2004 9:41am
by Cheza
yea the magic mushrooms one was really funny! and i think the chess one was called bohemian rhapsody (spelling)
Posted: Nov 24, 2004 10:04am
by Bun_ny
^_^ I like them all, I really can't choose. Cowboy Bebop was just so great...
Posted: Nov 24, 2004 11:28am
by pirating_punk
I remember the one where spike held the poker chip or something in his throat. that was funny.
Posted: Nov 25, 2004 5:48pm
by Cheza
oooo yea that episode was really funny too! i like alot of the episodes some of them are really funny! gotta admit einstien (the dog) jumping and squecking (sp?) after eating mushrooms was hilarious!
Posted: Dec 30, 2004 9:23pm
by Starwind Amada
Anonymous wrote:wow, I've been here a few seconds and all I see is spamming and flamming...so congratulations to the Admins. Really, if you want more people to join in with discussions, you might want to set a few rules. I'm probably going to get flamed for saying all this, but I thought I'd just point those facts out. Have a nice day.
-Random Guest
Really. I just joined tonight and so far this board is crap. Nobody here knows what they're talking about (I think they're a bunch of elementary school kids who run around saying "OMg DragonBalL Z kicKS Ass!!!
Back on topic...
...Bebop is
far from being boring. That's why it's the #1 anime.
...There is no official Cowboy Bebop site. Most anime don't get one.