Page 2 of 2

re: EIN

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 7:19am
by Velrick vest'ul
yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh your like me i like to hug doggies to there so cccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee little doggie woggie

re: EIN

Posted: May 05, 2005 7:37pm
by Vale
:lol: you don't hear that out of a guy very often :lol:

re: EIN

Posted: May 06, 2005 7:34am
by Velrick vest'ul
is it a good thing that im secure enough to say that?

re: EIN

Posted: Aug 28, 2005 11:38pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Ein rocks - I think he's adorable
(Oh and Anner those pics were cute! ^^)

re: EIN

Posted: Sep 17, 2005 8:19am
by crystal.tears
Ein is the best dog ever!!!! \:D/ \:D/ :color: :color:

re: EIN

Posted: Sep 17, 2005 2:04pm
by Dark V
:D Yup, your kinda late though. I made this months ago.

re: EIN

Posted: Sep 26, 2005 9:28pm
by Lestat69_99
Ein totally rocks!

Re: re: EIN

Posted: Nov 02, 2005 7:30pm
by AishaStar
Dark Lilly wrote:He's amusing, but the sereis would work without him. . . .
Very true. As much as I like Ein, his presence isn't really necessary. However, he's sure cute and funny.

re: EIN

Posted: Nov 03, 2005 4:38am
by Velrick vest'ul
his presence is very nessacary he is one of the most important characters

re: EIN

Posted: Nov 03, 2005 10:47pm
by AishaStar
Really? How'd you figure that?

re: EIN

Posted: Nov 04, 2005 4:06am
by Velrick vest'ul
i don't know i just made that up because i like him :oops:

re: EIN

Posted: Jan 21, 2006 10:54pm
by Nanashi
I think Ein is awesome and when I see him I get nostalgic, that's because I used to have a Welsh Corgy just like Ein named Eddie. Peace out.

re: EIN

Posted: Jan 22, 2006 4:59pm
by EGGz4life
i love ein!!!! :love: :D :D

i saw the episode when they first get ein, and i was like, 'OMG BEST DOG EVER'

re: EIN

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 2:48am
by kadaj
Ok here is my idea of Ein

i think ein is a Higher being and all knowing dog lol

i think ed and ein are both the coolest characters in Bebop crew and so funny (in the film ein knows which officer is the bad guy)

re: EIN

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 5:18pm
by FayeFaye07
I absolutely adore Ein. I almost got a life-size plushie of him at a store but then I saw Sesshomaru, and well...