Page 2 of 2

Re: who is the most annoying character in FMA history?

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 7:30am
by scorpionwarrior
in that annoying way :P lol

Re: who is the most annoying character in FMA history?

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 8:08pm
by Karin Rengu
Maybe possibly in that annoying way

Re: who is the most annoying character in FMA history?

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 5:27am
by scorpionwarrior
lol you're not gonna admit are you? that he's annoying XD

I also find Envy pretty annoying...

Re: who is the most annoying character in FMA history?

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 7:14am
by Karin Rengu
I don't think I will admit it XD But just in saying that I did...


Envy pisses me off

Re: who is the most annoying character in FMA history?

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 11:56pm
by Robbie Hendrix
Ed can be the most annoying character in certain situation, But to me wraith was a real drag and so was dante.

Re: who is the most annoying character in FMA history?

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 7:27pm
by Karin Rengu
UGH. [censored] Dante.

Re: who is the most annoying character in FMA history?

Posted: Jun 03, 2009 4:21pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
OK PPPL I HAVE ROY MUSTANG, CUZ, IM MORE LIKE HIM AND SECOND HIS CLOSER TO MY AGE LOL

I say winry is the most annoying person i mean she is way to bubble and when she is pissy she still acts to girly and sissy i mean come on people think it over winry is way more annoying than anyone in the anime omg i just want to jump in the anime and shot a hole in her head to kill her lol.