Page 2 of 2
Re: Imperialism
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 4:16am
by Dretlin
You assumed I meant majority over minority, which is absurd as the model of an empire does not work for the majority, at home or the subjects within it.
Re: Imperialism
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 8:31am
by Snowy
please describe what other form of imperialism there is that i did not list.
Re: Imperialism
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 10:36pm
by Raoul Duke
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:You assumed I meant majority over minority, which is absurd as the model of an empire does not work for the majority, at home or the subjects within it.
So you agree with my original post. I knew you did.
Re: Imperialism
Posted: Jan 01, 2009 5:02am
by Dretlin
Snowy wrote:please describe what other form of imperialism there is that i did not list.
I would suggest Japanese imperialism in the 1930s, after the invasion of Manchuria.
Hirohito would fit in quite well with the other names you mentioned. Although I do feel Japanese imperialism was probably the greatest in brutality. As far as war crimes on the East is concerned.
I find this off-topic however (as this does not help with the users homework!), yet German unification/Imperialism, post-war appeasement and late Japanese imperialism is more my forte. As I said earlier a topic, else where, on Imperialism would allow greater scope.
Re: Imperialism
Posted: Jan 03, 2009 11:48pm
by Gaming Goddess
I'm pretty sure the user no longer needs any help. In fact, I think they haven't needed it for months now