Page 2 of 3

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 8:33am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

Where the [censored] are you getting your information? Galactus doesn't run out of energy. He only devours planets because of his hunger. I'm not even going to discuss this with you anymore, it's pointless because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
galactus needs the planet's energy to live and he needs every molecule to survive if he dosen't then galactus'll die.That's why I said Galatus runs out of energy quickly.


I get what you said, and you're wrong, he doesn't run out quickly, and even if he did, he would've devoured the planet by the time he did, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes.
wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 8:37am
by Dragon X
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:galactus needs the planet's energy to live and he needs every molecule to survive if he dosen't then galactus'll die.That's why I said Galatus runs out of energy quickly.


I get what you said, and you're wrong, he doesn't run out quickly, and even if he did, he would've devoured the planet by the time he did, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes.
wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 8:52am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:


I get what you said, and you're wrong, he doesn't run out quickly, and even if he did, he would've devoured the planet by the time he did, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes.
wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 10:43am
by Dragon X
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote: wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.
Ghostriderr was able to hurt galactus if you check on you tube Ghostrider vs Galactus.Ghost rider knock Galactus down with no problem at all.So if he could hurt Galctus I'd say superman can to.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 3:20pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.
Ghostriderr was able to hurt galactus if you check on you tube Ghostrider vs Galactus.Ghost rider knock Galactus down with no problem at all.So if he could hurt Galctus I'd say superman can to.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
Boo-hoo go cry to someone else.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 4:45pm
by Dragon X
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.
Ghostriderr was able to hurt galactus if you check on you tube Ghostrider vs Galactus.Ghost rider knock Galactus down with no problem at all.So if he could hurt Galctus I'd say superman can to.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
Boo-hoo go cry to someone else.
Ha ha the fact that you said that galactus can only be whatever isn't true ghostrider toke down galactus with one blow.Thing and Dr strange were also able to hurt galactus in the comic fantastic 4,avenger and Dr strange.So what you siad was incorrect.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 6:07pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote: Ghostriderr was able to hurt galactus if you check on you tube Ghostrider vs Galactus.Ghost rider knock Galactus down with no problem at all.So if he could hurt Galctus I'd say superman can to.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
Boo-hoo go cry to someone else.
Ha ha the fact that you said that galactus can only be whatever isn't true ghostrider toke down galactus with one blow.Thing and Dr strange were also able to hurt galactus in the comic fantastic 4,avenger and Dr strange.So what you siad was incorrect.
Sure.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Jul 30, 2010 8:12pm
by Dragon X
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
Boo-hoo go cry to someone else.
Ha ha the fact that you said that galactus can only be whatever isn't true ghostrider toke down galactus with one blow.Thing and Dr strange were also able to hurt galactus in the comic fantastic 4,avenger and Dr strange.So what you siad was incorrect.
Sure.
look it up on youtube and check for yourself http://www.youtube.com/ghostridervsgalactus

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Aug 03, 2010 10:14pm
by SASSZAIN
i'll rape both of you with proper logic as to why superman will lose.


Gala-whatshisface eats the sun.

byebye superman.

game over, stop.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Aug 04, 2010 1:54am
by Dragon X
SASSZAIN wrote:i'll rape both of you with proper logic as to why superman will lose.


Gala-whatshisface eats the sun.

byebye superman.

game over, stop.
It would take him a little while to do it by that time Supeman would beat him up.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Aug 05, 2010 6:29am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Dragon X wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:i'll rape both of you with proper logic as to why superman will lose.


Gala-whatshisface eats the sun.

byebye superman.

game over, stop.
It would take him a little while to do it by that time Supeman would beat him up.

Galactus can erase minds and distort things. So yeah even if superman tried to attack him. *mindwipe*

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Aug 05, 2010 7:38am
by Dragon X
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:i'll rape both of you with proper logic as to why superman will lose.


Gala-whatshisface eats the sun.

byebye superman.

game over, stop.
It would take him a little while to do it by that time Supeman would beat him up.

Galactus can erase minds and distort things. So yeah even if superman tried to attack him. *mindwipe*
Superman has had his mind wiped before and got it back.
Superman would actually have to stay in one spot for Galactus to erase his memory.Which Superman won't let him do.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Aug 06, 2010 1:49am
by SASSZAIN
:/ no sun, no powers.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Aug 06, 2010 1:58am
by Dragon X
SASSZAIN wrote::/ no sun, no powers.
true but galactus can only absorb planet energy.Superman would break galactus like he was nothing.Keep in mind as isaid galactus runs out of energy faster than superman does.so that gives superman an edge over galactus.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Aug 08, 2010 8:07am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Dragon X wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote::/ no sun, no powers.
true but galactus can only absorb planet energy.Superman would break galactus like he was nothing.Keep in mind as isaid galactus runs out of energy faster than superman does.so that gives superman an edge over galactus.
Quite the assumption on every account.

Also, the fact that you said it doesn't make it true.

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Posted: Aug 08, 2010 9:55am
by Dragon X
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote::/ no sun, no powers.
true but galactus can only absorb planet energy.Superman would break galactus like he was nothing.Keep in mind as isaid galactus runs out of energy faster than superman does.so that gives superman an edge over galactus.
Quite the assumption on every account.

Also, the fact that you said it doesn't make it true.
as i said before galactus needs the planet's energy to survive which puts him at a disadvantage superman dosen't have that problem.Superman can take hits better than galactus can.As I said before in The comic galactus vs the fantastic 4,avengers and Dr strange Dr strange knocked him out with his powers and Ironman's suit was able to hurt him as well to.