Page 2 of 2
Posted: Nov 09, 2004 6:50pm
by LoveHinaMaster
krystalnight wrote:Faye is cool. she is one girl who can take care of her self.Ya gotta love her spaceship!
Yeah true Faye can take care of her self but Spike's ship is way better than Faye's
Posted: Nov 11, 2004 4:21pm
by Guest
ed is the coolest, shes very quirky.
this one thinks
Posted: Nov 12, 2004 4:56am
by RJV my baby
I think Spikes the best but I'm wondering if there's a posibility that Spike will fall in love with Faye. I mean look at them they're two of a kind.
Posted: Nov 20, 2004 9:03pm
by Guest
well you'll have to see the series for that one....i think you will be surprised

Ed!
Posted: Nov 23, 2004 8:49am
by Bun_ny
Ed is a girl! Hello! She clearly says it in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ed!
Posted: Nov 23, 2004 9:13pm
by Guest
Bun_ny wrote:Ed is a girl! Hello! She clearly says it in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont worry that was just a funny guest...although im not stereo-typing them
maybe someone just trying to provoke a reaction?
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 8:15am
by Velrick vest'ul
ed is a girl and she is a wicked girl but she looks so much like a guy
Posted: Jan 11, 2005 11:39pm
by Guest
faye is hot
Posted: Jan 12, 2005 4:48am
by Velrick vest'ul
faye is hot
re: Cowboy Bebop
Posted: Jan 19, 2005 8:08pm
by la musica lady
i wouldn't know bout that bizness, but personally, that warm-up thing Spike does in the morning is hot beyond belief.... i think there's a different forum for that, though!

re: Cowboy Bebop
Posted: Jan 20, 2005 7:21pm
by RadicalEdwardXII
i voted for ED!

re: Cowboy Bebop
Posted: Jan 20, 2005 7:30pm
by Dark_Pho3nix
ed=cool
re: Cowboy Bebop
Posted: Jan 20, 2005 8:29pm
by Dark Lilly
Jet doesn't get as much play as Spike but for me, he is the most interesting character. I love the episode where he sees his old girlfriend and, of course, the one where he finds out who blew his arm off. I think he's tough on the outside and a marshmallow on the inside; the kind of guy that would clear the bar in a brawl and then go, "Awwwww," over a kitten in the alley.
Ed is another story. If I were to crew on the BeBop, I'd consider putting her in the air lock .... but just duct tape her to something instead ..... frequently.
Actually,I think Ed is autistic -- minimal verbal communication, random body movements and the ability to totaly focus on computer stuff. Anyone else have a diagnosis for Ed?
re: Cowboy Bebop
Posted: Jan 26, 2005 4:43am
by Velrick vest'ul
free willed and happy minded
re: Cowboy Bebop
Posted: Mar 08, 2005 12:41pm
by Tuler_292
Spike is cool...but Faye is sooo hott

re: Cowboy Bebop
Posted: Mar 09, 2005 4:58am
by Velrick vest'ul
faye is hott