Page 2 of 2

re: preference

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 10:51pm
by Armony
Ya!! You like Kisa too?!? She's real cute, ne?

re: preference

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 5:26am
by anime_rox666
hai :D

re: preference

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 6:41am
by Smileycute_Kagome
i like tohru she's the best

re: preference

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 6:09pm
by kowaiibaka
Kisa is just so cute! ^^

re: preference

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 11:48pm
by Armony
and Kisa-chan is currently winning right now!!

Re: re: preference

Posted: Apr 17, 2005 2:24pm
by blackrose_r7
Armony wrote:and Kisa-chan is currently winning right now!!
Thats true.

re: preference

Posted: May 16, 2005 3:41pm
by Umi Lothien
I voted for Kisa... and not becuz she is cute... I never vote for cutness in this kind of pull. I voted her cuz she reminds me of me when I was a child. Wish I was as silent as her thou. But I made threw elementry and moved on... thank goodness its over with.

re: preference

Posted: May 16, 2005 6:38pm
by blackrose_r7
Yeah me too. I was like that too. But now its over. :)

re: preference

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 5:14am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
Kisa :love: still rocks ^^

re: preference

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 2:21am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
dissagree