Page 2 of 2

Re: re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Posted: Jan 03, 2006 4:08am
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
well kyo is not bad after all :roll: :oops:

re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Posted: Jan 05, 2006 1:11pm
by blackrose_r7
Yeap, his a good kid and cute. 8)

Re: re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Posted: Jan 05, 2006 1:13pm
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
ye he is :roll: ...joke

re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Posted: Jan 30, 2006 2:16pm
by blackrose_r7
Well he improved a lot.

Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 5:14am
by AngryDemon
Kyo's cool.I like Haru better though.

Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 11:51pm
by SerenityPeace
My favorite character is Kyo Sohma because:

1. cute
2. courageous
3. protective

Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Posted: Mar 25, 2007 2:59pm
by xFlameWolfx
I like Kyo.But I'm not a fangirl.