Page 2 of 5

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Sep 23, 2005 4:32pm
by Miss Elizabeth
I dont accutaly :cry:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Oct 03, 2005 6:27pm
by churry
i am a fan of haru, but i still want to know if he is gay or bysexual. please go to my post and check it out. and post if it's true or not. it's churry.my post post thingy.

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2005 1:03pm
by DarkSakuraDragon
I think he goes both ways too. But that doesn't change the fact that if he were real I would love to have sex with him. [-X No it doesn't. And when he goes Black it drives me crazy! He is soooooooooo HOT! =P~

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2005 7:01pm
by Miss Elizabeth
ha ha you think so? :mrgreen:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Oct 26, 2005 4:39pm
by blackrose_r7
lol

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Oct 27, 2005 12:51pm
by DarkSakuraDragon
HELL YEAH I THINK SO!

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 19, 2005 7:45am
by Kemja
I like Haru too!,Oh!..and his hair too!(I also like cows :heh: )

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 19, 2005 1:17pm
by Miss Elizabeth
lol cool 8) :mrgreen:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 20, 2005 9:31am
by blackrose_r7
I like cows to. They produce milk and by doing that we get Ice Cream. :color:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 20, 2005 3:18pm
by Kemja
LOL!!!

Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 25, 2005 5:35pm
by lil-kawaii-kat
Haru is awesome!!! :mrgreen:

Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 25, 2005 9:04pm
by Miss Elizabeth
kemja wrote:LOL!!!

ditto on that :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 26, 2005 11:04pm
by lil-kawaii-kat
Haru is sooooo cool!!! :color:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 27, 2005 4:28pm
by blackrose_r7
No duh. His way to cool. 8)

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 27, 2005 9:07pm
by Miss Elizabeth
yeah Im a Haru fan!! :mrgreen: :color: \:D/ :pirate:

Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Nov 28, 2005 11:00am
by Kemja
No duh. His way to cool.

Yeah!! :heh: