Page 11 of 11

Re: Who likes Akito??

Posted: Dec 05, 2006 4:51pm
by compdead
Piro wrote:
Vagrant_AI_Twilight wrote:
Spoiler
Show
The only thing I hate is that he's a woman. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with him.
Spoiler
Show
Likewise. She reminds me of me except I'm a little less creepy and I'm a guy.

Re: akito

Posted: Mar 25, 2007 2:47pm
by xFlameWolfx
I don't.

Re: Who likes Akito??

Posted: Mar 25, 2007 4:02pm
by Puppy
compdead wrote:
Piro wrote:
Vagrant_AI_Twilight wrote:
Spoiler
Show
The only thing I hate is that he's a woman. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with him.
Spoiler
Show
Likewise. She reminds me of me except I'm a little less creepy and I'm a guy.
I don't think he is a woman,they just messed up.In the movie he is a boy and in the manga he is a girl

Re: Who likes Akito??

Posted: Mar 25, 2007 9:00pm
by KoYue
Akito is definetly a woman. She's probably portrayed as a man in the anime because, in the manga, it hadn't been revealed that Akito was a woman.