Page 11 of 33

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 4:52am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
You'd expect that from a school which Kaiba made wouldn't you? :roll:
I bet if I was in one of the groups I'd be in Slifers...

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 4:58am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:You'd expect that from a school which Kaiba made wouldn't you? :roll:
I bet if I was in one of the groups I'd be in Slifers...

No. It was created by doctor chronos

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:01am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Funded by Kaiba then, all I know is Kaiba had something to do with it.
( God I need to research stuff before I say it >> )

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:12am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Funded by Kaiba then, all I know is Kaiba had something to do with it.
( God I need to research stuff before I say it >> )
Obelisk is best

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:15am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I knew that from reading the Episode guide
I better get back to digging up dirt on everyone by reading old posts >>
*Shoulders Shovel*

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:18am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:I knew that from reading the Episode guide
I better get back to digging up dirt on everyone by reading old posts >>
*Shoulders Shovel*
You'll have to get in the queue

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:20am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Screw you, waiting is for girls who have nothing better to do then brush their hair all day.
I'm off to get some dirt on my advisarys! :mrgreen:
*Bolts*

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:26am
by Symos
*Drives up in a digging machine.*

Doing things by hand is so last century.

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:27am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
*Looks at machine and growls*
You keep your fancy canned intelligence, I'm still gonna get the job done faster, I'm the best typer in my school and the state.
Just not AA >>

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:29am
by Symos
*Starts digging with machine.*

At least no one is concerned about being the last to post here anymore.

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:30am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Lol I know
We went back on topic and now we're spamming again
If a Mod comes I'll laugh so hard :roll:
Well back to getting dirt on Sh- I mean my advisarys! :mrgreen:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:04am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Ha.
Go my JCB!

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:07am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Go JCB? :?
What's JCB mean?

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:08am
by Annaxubella
I have no idea what that means

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:10am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
C'mon BDoD Fill me in on whatever JCB means

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:11am
by Symos
I think it's another digging machine.