Page 12 of 12
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 02, 2007 2:42pm
by Cold Revolver
edo_lover wrote:Cold Revolver wrote:edo_lover wrote:...ok..here's a link to my artwork
http://ed-lover.deviantart.com/art/The- ... n-64943981
start from there, press next above the drawing to go to the next pic ((well duh)) and just click ON the pic to enlarge it, sorry these are my drawings that I took pictures of. I JUST got a scanner >.<
Nice art work, I dig the one with ed, or the FMA group shot. So far I am liking FMA. And congrats on your new machine lol.

lol XD thank you so much! and YES FMA is awesome!! out of ALL the anime I have seen (which is quite a few I might add) FMA is my FAVORITE of ALL!!! For crying out loud I am wearing an FMA shirt will Ed and Al on it right now XD
You are watching the show in Eng right? I own it in Japanese. I have never seen it in Eng. I own the movie so I watched it in Eng but I like the Jap voices better. But that's only my opinion ^_^
I never seen the movie as of yet, before I started watching it I only seen like 10 episodes, but I found a good source to see it, so I started over from episode 1 now I am on episode 23. Good series so far, I do not mind either way, English or subbed. sometimes it can be annoying cause they change a lot from the transition but eh.
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 02, 2007 7:34pm
by AnimeAngel34
is so good i love it any way
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 03, 2007 12:39am
by edo_lover
yeah. I personally like Edo's voice in Japanese and Aru's can be really both ways. Well...grab lot's of tissue boxes! ....I am not saying anything else
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 03, 2007 3:43pm
by AnimeAngel34
ah i see
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 03, 2007 10:24pm
by edo_lover
you know what I am talking about right AnimeAngel??? *sniff*
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 11:43pm
by edo_lover
Yotsuba: Hello again! This time we will be interviewing people for different anime all over!! The peeps from FMA: Ed (YAYS!!!!), Al(in human), and Roy! the peeps from DBZ: Vageta (sp?), Goku, and Trunks (YAYS ^_^) the peeps from Love Hina: Keitaro (sp?), Naru, and Koalla! the peeps from Naruto: Sasuke, Kakashi, and Gaara! ((*cough* Sasuke pleaded me not to bring in Naruto for many reasons >.<)) Ok! Let's begin!!
Yotsuba: Ok..this time everyone gets to ask ME a question. I will ask the person a question then they will question back. Let's start with Al! Al...do you even KNOW you big brother's name?!
Ed: o.O
Al: We-we-well....er....*cough*....no
*domino effect with all the anime charries*
*after everyone gets back up*
Ed: YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME AL?!
Al: ...er...no...didn't you know...? I always call you Nii-san ((bug brother in Japanese)) and never call you...by your name
Yotsuba: ....*shakes head*
Ed: My name is Edward Elric....*cough* I can't beleive I am intruducing myself to my own brother T_T
Al: Your name is Edward? O.O
Ed: .....
Everyone in the room: .....
Yotsuba: OK! Time for Al to ask me a question! Go on Al...anything you like
Al: anything eh????
Yotsu: *gulp* umm...yes
Al: OK THEN!! Yotsuba! Do you like kitties!!!???
Yotsu: -_- ....yes...I do
AL: YAY!!! YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND
Ed and Yotsu: o.O
Yotsuba: *cough* ok...moving on...I will move to another anime...Vageta from Dragon Ball Z!!!
Vageta: hmph
Yotsu: Ok. Vageta....why are you so short?
Vageta: I AM NOT SHORT!! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVASE!!! ((yes I know it is spelled universe..but it sounds like Vageta says uniVASE))
Yotsu: ...If you are shorter than Ed ((when Ed is 16)) when you are an adult....that means you are freaking short...no offense Ed
Ed: OMG! HE IS shorter than ME?! I have to see this! *walks over to Vageta* O.O *measures self to Vageta* OMG...I am atleast 3 inches taller than you! YAY!! *jumps up and down*
Vageta: BIG BANG ATTACK!!!! *a big blue ball comes out of his hand*
Ed: *gets blasted to the wall*
Everyone in the room: O.O
Goku: O.O Vageta! You hurt the poor little boy!!
Vageta: Kakorot (sp?)! Stay out of this!
Ed: WHO YOU CALLING LITTLE???!!
Goku: O.O sorry
Yotsuba: ok moving on…..to….*drumroll* Keitaro from Love Hina!!! Keitaro…does it actually hurt when Naru and the rest punch the living crap outta you?
Keitaro: T_T yes..it does
Yotsu: ….Then why do you stay at the Hinata Inn?
Vageta: That’s TWO questions young lady!
Yotsuba: ….young…lady…? *tunrs around to Vageta* Excuse me?!
Ed: O.O oh crap…everyone…run
*everyone runs outside and looks in*
Vageta: What are YOU going to do to me…girl
Yotsu: *walks over to Vageta*
Vageta: *starts getting a little scared*
Yotsuba: HOW ‘BOUT THIS?! FINISH BUSTER!!!! *charges finish buster all the way and blasts it in Vageta’s face*
Trunks: YAY! She used my move!! ^_^
Ed: o.O
Vageta: *gets blasted*
Yotsuba: ……..everyone can come in now
*Everyone walks in*
*Everyone sits back down…staring at Vageta*
Yotsuba: *cough* …ok..moving on…to…Sasuke from Naruto!!! Sas-
Sasuke fangirls: *SCREAM*
Sasuke and Yotsu: We already killed you! Now leave!
Sasuke fangirls: …oh yeah….*walks away*
Yotsuba: Ok now…Sasuke.
To be continued!!!
Hahahhahahaha I have to goooooo
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 7:23pm
by edo_lover
ok the to be continued it HERE!!!
Yotsuba: Ok now…Sasuke…Are you in love?
Everyone: *gasp*
Sasuke: o.O what kind of question is THAT?! Of course I am!!!
Everyone including Yotsuba: WHO IS IT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasuke: …..emm…err….ummm…
Ed: Just confess already!
Sasuke: I don’t see you confessing shorty!
Ed: ….hmph…
Al: You love someone Ed?
Ed: ….erm….HEY!! We are asking Sasuke a question! NOT ME!!
Sasuke: *smiles evily* I love…*drumroll* YOU!! *points to Ed*
*everyone looks at Ed*
Yotsuba: o.O you love HIM!? OMG YOU ARE GAY?!
Sasuke: NOOO…BEHIND ED!
*Ed to reveal Yotsuba*
*Everyone stares at Yotsuba*
Yotsuba: ….me...?
Sasuke: ^_^ Yep *goes over to kiss Yotsu*
Yotsuba: *pushes Sasuke away* I love someone ELSE!
Everyone: You love someone? O.O
Yotsuba: *gulp* ahehehehehe ^_^” I am not telling!
Sasuke: HA! Well it’s MY TURN TO ASK YOU A QUESTION! WHO DO YOU LOVE YOTSUBA! AND YOU SAID TO AL WE CAN ASK ANYTHING! SO HA!
Yotsuba: crap….well….uh….I….lo-love….*cough* Ed
Everyone: O.O
Yotsuba: OK MOVING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone: O.O
Yotsuba: We are moving on to…Ed! Ed….do you love someone!?
Ed: ….uh…
Everyone: O.O
Ed: …YES
Yotsuba: WHO?!
Vageta: Two questions
Yotsuba: *evily glares*
Vageta: ….
Yotsuba: o.k. Ed you can ask me a question
Ed: ……..I will ask you later ^_^
Everyone: o.O
Yotsuba: *cough* ok then. Moving on to….Trunks!!!
Trunks: YAY~ ^_^
Ed: o.O a little happy there..?
Yotsuba: OK! Trunks! Why do your bangs look like centipede pincers?! It creeps me out!
Trunks: O.O well…um…I have always loved centipedes so I styled it that way ^_^
Everyone: OMFG WTF?!
Trunks: HAHHA Just kidding…my bangs naturally fall like that ^_^
Yotsuba: *wipes sweat from forehead* Ok...Now you can ask me something, Trunks!
Trunks: hmmmm….Ok…Yotsuba….How do you know all these anime charries???
Yotsuba: Well…everyone that is here I watched their anime and liked them a lot! Well, besides Keitaro…he’s a freaking nerd
Keitaro: Whaaaaaaaaaa T_T You hurted me feewings *sniff*
Naru: Look what you did! You made him cry!
Yotsuba: You’ve got to be kidding me….get out Naru and Keitaro!
Naru and Keitaro: We don’t wanna be here anyway! *leaves*
Everyone: ….
Yotsuba: Ok...now moving on to…Koalla Su!!! Koalla...Why do you whistle whenever you appear on screen?
Koalla: Ummmm…I don’t know ^_^ I WANNA BANANA!!! *runs after Naru*
Yotsuba: ….well...ok then…moving on to…Gaara!
Sasuke: *runs away*
Yotsuba: ….bye Sasuke ^_^ ok Gaara….do you put that red eyeliner on yourself? Or does someone do it for you?
Gaara: I put it on myself ^_^
Yotsuba: …So…it really is eyeliner
Gaara: uh-huh ^_^
Yotsuba: *whispers to Ed* this guy is creepy…
Gaara: O.K. My turn to ask you a question Yotsuba!! Yotsu…do you think I am weird?
Yotsuba: …I am weirder than you…you are a little weird but I like weird people ^_^ *hugs Gaara*
Gaara: ^_^ thanks
Yotsuba: ok almost done! Moving on to Roy! Roy…do you love Riza Hawkeye?
*Everyone stares at Roy*
Roy: ^_^ Of course I do!
Ed: *pukes*
Yotsuba: *walks over to Ed and hands him a barf bag* It’s ok...I think you two would make a great couple ^_^
Roy: Ok my turn…Yotsuba…will you go out with me?
Ed: *pukes more*
Yotsuba: *punches Roy In the face* NO!
Roy: T_T *cries all the way home to Riza*
Yotsuba: ok moving on to Goku. Goku…why are you so freaking nice all the time?
Goku: I don’t know ^_^ Why should I be mean?
Yotsuba and Ed: -_-
Goku: Ok…Yotsuba…why do you have cut marks on your stomach? ^_^
Yotsuba: Many reasons…don’t ask again
Goku: ok ^_^
Ed: ….yeah…he IS too nice
Yotsuba: ok...last person is…Kakashi! *looks around* Kakashi? *walks over to a note that says* I had some reading to do….bye bye ^_^
Ed: wtf?!?!
Yotsuba: I guess that’s the end of my interview! Bye bye everyone!!! ^_^
*everyone leaves* *Ed stays*
Yotsuba: oh yeah…what was that question you wanted to ask me?
Ed: ….um…well…Do…you want to….*gulp*….go out with me sometime?
Yotsuba: ….of course ^_^
Al: OMG!!! ED FINALLY HAS A GIRLFRIEND EVERYBODY!!!!
*everyone comes running in*
Roy: ABOUT TIME!
Yotsuba and Ed: ….we better run….*runs away*
Al: HEEEYY!! COME BACK!!!
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 8:26pm
by Katsuyo
Ed: Here Al let me shine ya up with some Turle Wax
Al: wait brother not there
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 1:44am
by edo_lover
lol
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 6:56pm
by Equivalent-Exchange
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 06, 2008 1:28pm
by Rin_and_Sess
Dante: Trisha, you're way prettier that I, you can have Hohenheim.
Envy: I just wanna be a girl and throw flowers around! LALALALALA!!! (Dancing and throwing flowers around)
Riza: I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts!!!
Ed: Oh my goodness I'm so short, Gary Coleman is taller than me!! YAY!!!
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 08, 2008 7:54am
by Amray
Ed - OMG Winry is SO Hot, I Wanna Get Her In Bed and Do Things To Her!!
Me - Don't We All.
Re: What They Would Never Say!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 9:55pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
The Father: You know what, let's forget our plan of turning this country into a Philosopher's Stone. Kids, we're all going to Disneyland this summer
Homunculi: YAY! We love you, Daddy!