Page 12 of 33

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:12am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Made By england for england

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:14am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Yay! Dirt time! :mrgreen:
First one to uncover some secrets wins!
*Goes off to page 7*

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:29am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Yay! Dirt time! :mrgreen:
First one to uncover some secrets wins!
*Goes off to page 7*
I'm not bothering with competitions.

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:33am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
You're another no fun huh? Just like the rest o' them
Ah well, I don't need company anyways, I have to keep my mind on the job ^^ Your choice

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:36am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:You're another no fun huh? Just like the rest o' them
Ah well, I don't need company anyways, I have to keep my mind on the job ^^ Your choice
If you are going to make a history profile, I'll be happy to help.

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:47am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
*His halfway out of thread*
History thread? Oh yeah I'm supposed to do another aren't I?
^^;; Heh heh, well if you want, you could help a bit by getting some Eras down, Hannah was going to do it but I haven't seen her in weeks.
If you wouldn't mind doing it though BDoD, it's your choice

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 8:46am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:*His halfway out of thread*
History thread? Oh yeah I'm supposed to do another aren't I?
^^;; Heh heh, well if you want, you could help a bit by getting some Eras down, Hannah was going to do it but I haven't seen her in weeks.
If you wouldn't mind doing it though BDoD, it's your choice
Or maybe you can do it on a particular person
Thinking what I'm thinking :twisted:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 8:48am
by Symos
Will I be permited to read it before release?

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 8:51am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Quaker wrote:Will I be permited to read it before release?
Yes

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 8:52am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Blue Destiny Of Dartz wrote:
Or maybe you can do it on a particular person
Thinking what I'm thinking :twisted:
*Blinks again*
You are one mischevious little kid you know? :?
But I like your style, your hired =D>
Yes of course Quaker ^^ You can have first review.

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 8:54am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:
Blue Destiny Of Dartz wrote:
Or maybe you can do it on a particular person
Thinking what I'm thinking :twisted:
*Blinks again*
You are one mischevious little kid you know? :?
But I like your style, your hired =D>
Yes of course Quaker ^^ You can have first review.
Yay, I'm hired

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 9:04am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Oh one more thing-
Death is my way of saying your fired
(J/k)

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 9:05am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Oh one more thing-
Death is my way of saying your fired
(J/k)
Okay

Now I gotta dig dirt with my JCB

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 5:55pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Okies, you do that ^^

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 03, 2005 7:40pm
by Ziffie-Rinku
Can I see too?

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Posted: Jun 04, 2005 2:47am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Ziffie-Link wrote:Can I see too?
Kaiba has reduced his level here to 5