Page 12 of 12
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 04, 2008 8:24pm
by Black-Harmonia
I'm so lawlsy fail with manga that I have release dates put on my PDA up til october...
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 06, 2008 12:29am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
damn, I only have 148 as of today. xD
-one day I'll reach 300. xD one day~
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 10:19am
by Yuki~
Well, you have more than 100.
I think I don't even have 100!
Let me see...
FMA=33 (not complete)
Fruits Basket=18
InuYasha=23
Vampire Knight=6 (not complete)
Death Note=4 (not complete)
xxxHolic=2
Chobits=1
Zettai Kareshi=1
Rayearth=1
Karekano=6
Fushigi Yuugi=36 (complete)
Bleach=1
Rozen Maiden=1
I'm too lazy to do the math. =P
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 8:26pm
by Mirrors Over Photos
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:damn, I only have 148 as of today. xD
-one day I'll reach 300. xD one day~
That's my goal too! XD Right now I only have 119 because I don't get to shop much and the rest of my family has no clue what the word 'manga' means, so it's all up to me to expand the collection. So far, this is what I got:
Cardcaptor Sakura - 12 (complete)
Chobits - 8 (complete)
D.N.Angel - 11
FLCL - 2 (complete)
Imadoki! - 5 (complete)
Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts - 4 (complete)
Kedamano Damano - 3
Loveless - 7
Negima! - 18
Q.Ko-Chan - 2 (complete)
Shugo Chara! - 4
Tokyo Mew Mew (A La Mode, too) - 9 (complete)
Tsubasa - 17
Ultra Maniac - 5 (complete)
xxxHOLiC - 11
Zombie Loan - 1 (book #2, I got it for free

)
... I thinkg that's all of them XD. I need more though! I don't care if I have no where to put them!
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 11:30pm
by Black-Harmonia
For those having a goal to reach 300+, talk to your parents about getting it insured.
Actually it was my moms idea. When I had around 130 or so, she had me constantly make lists of every book I had so in case our house burnt down, I'd get em all replaced paid in full outta our insurance. Because I mean..300+ manga. Thats almost 3000 dollars.
wow. I seem patethic.
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 12, 2008 3:10pm
by Mirrors Over Photos
Well, we're all pathetic then. XD But that's a good idea. I guess I'll be talk'n to the parentals later about that. =3
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 12, 2008 6:58pm
by Nyx
Mirrors Over Photos wrote:Well, we're all pathetic then. XD But that's a good idea. I guess I'll be talk'n to the parentals later about that. =3
Hah. I should make a list of all my manga, but as far as my mom thinks, manga=porn. I think though I'd be more upset with all of the books I'd lose if there was a fire. X.X
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 4:18am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
ROFL at manga=porn. I tried to prove my sister wrong once by saying "Fine! Pick any one of these books at random - I bet you there's nothing wrong with it!"
...I was hoping she'd go for something innocent like MagicalxMiracle or D.N Angel, but no - she grabbed Saber Marionette J volume three and VA-VA-VOOM I had some explaining to do. xDD
(if you haven't read that one - let me put it simply. it's like a centerfold in the middle there Dx)
My Mom and Dad thinks it's great I have such a great interest in something so cultural and artistic. Yay for open-minded parents! xD
Oh! I have 154 now. xD I went shopping quite a few times in the past two or so weeks.
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 2:14pm
by Yuki~
My parents think it's nice my interest in japanese culture, and once mangas and animes are part of it, they don't complain when I buy mangas or when I start watching a new anime.....
They even gave me all the support to my travel to Japan! s2
Your Personal Stash of Manga
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 6:59pm
by Nyx
I knew I shouldn't have owned up to Desire being mine. DX
My mom was helping me move my books onto a new bookshelf, and she goes, "Do you mind if Quinn (my 11 year old brother) borrows your Naruto?" I said, "Sure, he knows to put them back." She was 'subtlely' hinting around to find out if she was looking at my 18+ manga and asked, "Is there anything that he shouldn't see?" I said, "It's all good. Only...Not I Luv Halloween. One of the main characters is Nips." Ahhh, at least Nips is a girl.
Re: Your Personal Stash of Manga.
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 2:06pm
by Yuki~
Wanted, from Hino Matsuri.
FMA 33
Nana 1,2
Paradise Kiss 1,2