Page 12 of 26

Re: Quotes

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 2:01pm
by Jamie Madrox
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.-YOGI BERRA

A fellow who is always declaring he's no fool usually has his suspicions. -Wilson Mizner

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 02, 2008 3:18pm
by scorpionwarrior
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 02, 2008 4:49pm
by Dretlin
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." Oscar Wilde

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 2:14am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
"Pretend that the picture is perfect" Anders Fridén (2006)

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 12:03am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
"Nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change."

-Barack Obama January 2008

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 15, 2008 5:11pm
by Sasami Jurai
"Take a cold shower when you get home.. hahahahaha" - Paris Hilton

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 2:46am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
"is that a baseball bat in your pants or are you just happy to see me" my friend at school XD

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 21, 2008 4:44pm
by Sasami Jurai
From the movie Twilight.. ♥♥♥♥♥

Bella: How old are you?
Edward Cullen: 17
Bella: How long have you been 17?
Edward Cullen: ...awhile.

(lmao, I just loooove this quote!)

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 1:27am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
That Reminds me of Family Guy.

Quagmire: Hey Meg 18 yet?
Meg: No
Quagmire: Hey Chris how ya Going?
Chris: Well Actually I.....
Quagmire: Alright.......

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 2:11pm
by Sasami Jurai
rofl.. XD I remember the episode when Peter and Lois didn't remember how old Meg was turning..

Anyway..

"I love nonsense! Nonsense is great! Nonsense is the best!" - Milk from Super Milk Chan

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 6:57pm
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
"OHH The Sky is BLUE!!!!!!" Tomo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 3:12pm
by Sasami Jurai
Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion.

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 3:17pm
by scorpionwarrior
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
- Robert Pirsig (1948-)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 11:36am
by Sasami Jurai
"About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him–and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be–that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

- Bella ~ Twilight

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 10:07pm
by The Rage
Virginity is an overrated virtue. -Rage

Re: Quotes

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 10:13pm
by Sasami Jurai
Bella: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.

Twilight

(Lmao, I love this part!)