Page 12 of 47

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 2:50am
by Symos
Well, we did get that appology.

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 2:58am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
So this is over?

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 2:59am
by Symos
Nope. I want blood!

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 2:59am
by Shaun
There's a game called Blood. :roll:

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 3:12am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
We got a vampires then.

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 3:58am
by Ziffie-Rinku
Whos the Vampire?

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 4:07am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Ziffie-Link wrote:Whos the Vampire?
Quaker

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 4:08am
by Ziffie-Rinku
Haha Quaker's a vampire^^

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 4:11am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Ziffie-Link wrote:Haha Quaker's a vampire^^
But he wants blood

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 5:09am
by Annaxubella
you guys are useless
this is not going to convince me =;

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 5:25am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Don't worry, I gave up convincing you as soon as I found out you were as thick as a brick.
Posting all those three worded posts really got me ticked off, worse than spamming.
Oh yeah, I gave up being nice when I realised I don't care anymore.
I started being a B*tch when I realised it gets brick heads ticked off
So there

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 5:27am
by Annaxubella
Quaker wrote:Nope. I want blood!
I suck my own blood :twisted:

BTW YHR, thanks for being a friend. ^.^

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 5:33am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Okay.. Did you read my post or are you way more of a blonde than what I thought?
If you're with Shaun, Don't consider me a friend, I'm with Holly, BDoD, Quaker and Hannah on this, and believe me, I am NOT in a forgiving mood.
Hit the road blonde

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 5:38am
by Annaxubella
Fine, be that way!!! :evil:

re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 5:55am
by Annaxubella
if you guys hate me, just say it!
I want to hear from:
Quaker
Marik-Zeek
Ziffie
BDOD


do this as a PM.

Re: re: movie

Posted: Jun 06, 2005 6:04am
by Shaun
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Okay.. Did you read my post or are you way more of a blonde than what I thought?
If you're with Shaun, Don't consider me a friend, I'm with Holly, BDoD, Quaker and Hannah on this, and believe me, I am NOT in a forgiving mood.
Hit the road blonde
What did I do to upset you?! Just tell me!!! :evil: :!: