Page 15 of 16

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Oct 03, 2008 10:42am
by Im Lawliet
freak...

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Oct 08, 2008 8:35pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
i loved the ending it was awesome, though kinda sad

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 1:26pm
by Im Lawliet
i agree. the ending seemed a little deathnoteish.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 03, 2008 6:53pm
by Karin Rengu
Whoa! What's been going on here? Nothing's been posted lately! We must starts this back up!

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 6:42pm
by Im Lawliet
i know. partly my fault really. but my laptop is fixed so ill be on more often now.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 11:10pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
The fact that the anime's been done for a good couple of months doesn't help either I suppose. And yes I'm back, but I doubt for long. Good to see you all though. ^_^

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 8:43am
by Im Lawliet
adult swim on saturdays its stil going on. they just got into R2 im watching it and its great ^^

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 6:51pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
I don't watch TV anymore so, I can't really say anything about adult swim's version of R2.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 5:25pm
by Im Lawliet
ive become like that too. im always listening to the radio instead. i only watch tv on saturday nights to watch anime.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 5:32pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
I only watch it sometimes when the news is on. I watch all my anime on my computer. The irony of this is that the TV in my room is the best quality one in the house, and naturally I use it to play video games in HD because it's more awesome like that.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 5:54pm
by Im Lawliet
same here. mine isnt the best in the house but it still kicks ass.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 9:11am
by Karin Rengu
omfg. I just saw the ending of R2 and...and...I HATED IT! It was horrible and I freaked out and cried a lot....but I don't think he's really dead...

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 12:47pm
by Im Lawliet
i didnt like the part where lolouche died. But the epilouge, where kallen describes the new world, and how everyones doing so far, made it feel finilized, i was still shaken but i liked the overall ending.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 8:30pm
by Karin Rengu
It was a good ending. Lelouch's character is actually someone everyone can look up too, seeing what he did.
And there are some stories out there that Lelouch didn't die, and he's actually the guy driving the straw wagon in the final scene. The one C.C is on. Like, when she says the very last line, and appearing to ask Lelouch, perhaps she isn't talking to the sky, but actually to the driver. i.e. Lelouch
I choose to believe this because he pwns ^_^

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 9:55pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
I'm quite a fan of Rurūshu, but I still don't like to believe that he's alive simply because that would mean he's cheated EVERYONE yet again. His death was suppose to end it and in a way being atonement for his crimes. But that's just my opinion. If he were alive though it would be kinda funny if he ended up working on Orange-kun's farm delivering stuff on his wagon.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jan 01, 2009 11:30pm
by Im Lawliet
yes. lolouche is dead. thats proven. but seeing the final outcome of why he really did become the king of Brittania, changed my mind. up until then, i had been rooting for lolouche. then, when he became king, and he opposed schnizel, with the black knights, i didnt know who to root for. but when lolouche died, and revealed it was all according to plan, made me realize he wasnt evil in any way. he simply did evil things for a better outcome.

oh! and for christmas i got the first nine episodes on dvd, as well as the soundtrack and six cd listening episodes.((they explain the back story of some of the episodes)) and vol 1 and 2 of the manga. did you know that they dont have any knightmare frames in the manga?! i was outraged!