Page 15 of 18

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 03, 2006 3:08am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Rabbit.....Ayame is cool but snakes suck in general.

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 5:15am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
HEY!!! :( I'm a snake ... :cry: (also a scorpio)

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 6:18am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
But not you your a wonderful snake. :mrgreen:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 9:11am
by FayeFaye07
Ah, beware of the dragons...okay, sea horses, but sea horses rock too.
*Does her, I'm a dragon, dance*

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 9:13am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
what type of water do you need. :mrgreen:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 9:17am
by FayeFaye07
Ask Ha'Ri. He should know.

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 06, 2006 9:30am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
:lol:

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 08, 2006 4:55am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
White Lightning Spike wrote:But not you your a wonderful snake. :mrgreen:

Yay!! ^^

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 09, 2006 1:50am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:
White Lightning Spike wrote:But not you your a wonderful snake. :mrgreen:

Yay!! ^^
:mrgreen:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 21, 2006 5:15am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
:P :heh: :crazy:
YAY BUNNIES!!

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 1:35am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
:mrgreen:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 4:57am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 6:07am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
hopping along

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 8:39am
by Forte.exe
I'm a Snake too!! Snakes rule...except I'm nothing like a Snake...not vain or anything. Shoot, I could care less about how I look! Grr...missed the year of the Horse by a month or so. I was born in 1990, but in January, so I'm still a Snake. But I'm so, much more like a Horse! ](*,)

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 8:41am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
good I don't like most snakes

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 12:37pm
by FayeFaye07
I act A LOT like a dragon which is what I am. If you want to be fancy, I'm an Earth Dragon of the year 1988.