Page 3 of 5
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 04, 2006 11:35pm
by Pyro Psycho
KoYue wrote:Oh, well.

Since all the other girls are sharing Ed, I guess I'll have to share Al with the Al-lovers. No biggy.

lol jk I hate him.....but Sloth is a big fan. Meh and thus I tend to care......hu..

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 04, 2006 11:40pm
by KoYue
Why do you hate him?
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 04, 2006 11:42pm
by Pyro Psycho
KoYue wrote:Why do you hate him?
He can be an ass to Edo.....=/
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 04, 2006 11:52pm
by KoYue

Huh? Example please.
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 04, 2006 11:56pm
by Pyro Psycho
KoYue wrote:
Huh? Example please.
The time Ed was telling Al to come with him and he just left with thier father. Ed has been there for him so much and for Al just to leave him like the ass he is
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 12:00am
by KoYue
Ah, now I remember. But Al doesn't really know his father and wanted to get to know him. Curiosity is pretty strong and I'm pretty sure Al didn't leave Ed to be mean or anything. He's not like that.
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 12:01am
by Pyro Psycho
KoYue wrote:Ah, now I remember. But Al doesn't really know his father and wanted to get to know him. Curiosity is pretty strong and I'm pretty sure Al didn't leave Ed to be mean or anything. He's not like that.
Yea but his attitude pissed me off so blah
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 12:18am
by KoYue
Mmm, well everyone has their own opinion so . . . ehh.
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 10:17am
by AnimeAngel34
yep its all good:)
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 5:26pm
by Karin Rengu
How many al lovers can there be? He's not as hot, or even as CLOSE to being as hot as Ed. Actually. . .I think Al is about the least hottest character from FMA. . .XD jk
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 5:38pm
by Karin Rengu
Hey. . .you. . .KoYue. . .you love Rock Lee from Naruto? YAY! I thought I was the only one who loved him. . .I wonder how many other people love him. . .? XD
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 6:58pm
by Free
I really want to see the movie when it comes out...I hope it's good...
Al = <333
It's not like Al was never coming back to Ed.
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 7:30pm
by KoYue
Yup, I love Rock Lee, Kataya Elric (thought I was the only one, too).
And the movie is pretty good, Homunculus Sloth. Except for that one part and that other part.
When Wrath dies (horrible death, lots of blood) to help Al open the Gate and when Ed is leaving and Al is begging him not to go. He cries.

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 8:17pm
by AnimeAngel34
thats so sad but i want to see it so bad
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 06, 2006 11:33am
by Karin Rengu
I can't wait to see the movie! I read about it but I really want to see it! w00t! Who else loves Rock Lee from Naruto? (random question. . .)
Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!
Posted: Jul 06, 2006 3:25pm
by Black-Harmonia
this is an FMA section for the forum, not Naruto!