Page 3 of 4
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Aug 24, 2006 5:32am
by animaniac
awww how cute

Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Aug 24, 2006 8:30am
by Shaetor
Momijis my favortie guy character
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Aug 25, 2006 4:42am
by Yuki-kun
he's a cutie but yuki and haru are hoties

Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Aug 25, 2006 6:21am
by Grey Kun
YAY ^^ momiji likers *hugs*
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Aug 25, 2006 1:00pm
by LPIBelong
i would be Hana because of the way she is dressed and acts.
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Aug 25, 2006 3:27pm
by Yuki-kun
goth rocks

Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Aug 26, 2006 6:33am
by kurapica
i'd like to be kyo or haru ^_^
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Aug 27, 2006 9:03am
by Yuki-kun
punk rocks

Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 8:49am
by Kyoko_Honda_San
I'd be Kyoko or hanajima
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 8:53am
by Suba
Girl: Kisa
Boy: Momiji
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jan 27, 2007 10:40am
by moonlight_jewel
I'd defenitely be Tohru ^^ she's clumsy like me

Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Feb 04, 2007 7:58am
by CrazyAutoX
DarkFireDemon wrote:If I had to be a girl I'd be Rin.But if I could be a guy I'd be Haru or Kyo...
Same
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Mar 04, 2007 6:15am
by InuyashaX
Hmmm.... Good question,I would have to be either Shigure,Kyo,or Yuki.70% Shigure 95% Kyo and 82% Yuki.......
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 4:57pm
by sasuke_rocklee
man, i'd probably be kyo, even though his life is tough. but for some reason, i really like Hiro OR Kisa (they ARE cute!) oh and Momiji since he usually has candy!
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 2:09pm
by xFlameWolfx
Either Tohru's friends or Kyo or Haru.
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Apr 02, 2007 3:28pm
by Fullmetalchik
HMMMMM....idk. I guess it's between Shigure and Yuki.