Page 3 of 6

Re: re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 12:13pm
by noodles87
Dark Lilly wrote:Question answered via pm.

And, as this is an all ages board, I would really like for someone to pm me and explain just why they get off on tenticaled creatures violating female victims.

Ender, Noodles -- we either need to lock this or make it an over 18 forum again I'm not sure it is going to stay PG 13 for much longer.
The problem is the javascript only requires you to type is "I agree" We need age identification.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 12:33pm
by Hey
I don't think it would matter Diclonius, users under the appropriate age would get in anyway (I really don't think they'd care about lying).

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 12:39pm
by noodles87
Well there are some php code that would prevent those underage from entering, that is if they provide their actual age.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 12:41pm
by Hey
Heheheh, don't think they would though.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 12:43pm
by noodles87
Yeah, very true.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 20, 2005 11:03pm
by Dark Lilly
>yup DARK LILLY A PERV!!lol

++Just kinky. Kinky is using a few feathers. Perverted is using the whole chicken.

There is nothing we can do about people lying about their age. The point is that steps have been taken to alert people to the nature of the material they are about to view and permit them to decide for themselves if they wish to continue.

Incidentally, as the subject matter is adult, the conduct of participants here should be as well. An "adult" section does not negate the basics of net etiquette. That means no unnecessary vulgarity; name-calling or plagiarism should be tolerated.

This is the place to talk about the hentai titles, hentai games and post links to hentai sites.

(Never seen any of the games but some of the art from them looks pretty neat)

...and it is a place for someone to tell me, without fear, why they do like tentacle and rape hentai porn. I really want to know!

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 20, 2005 11:13pm
by Ukitake_101
the only hentai games i know of before was on a show called X-Play. the host were in tokyo and the male one was at a japanese game store which had a whole floor dedicated to ishouju or hentai games, not including any nudity or anything but the animation is actually good for any real anime. however when specific games come to mind DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball is hentai if you wana call it hentai. i say this cause the japaese version (so i'm told) has costumes where the girls are completely exsposed

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 1:35am
by Hey
Dark Lilly:"...and it is a place for someone to tell me, without fear, why they do like tentacle and rape hentai porn. I really want to know!"

-Some people just like seeing others being sexually abused and in pain. It turns them on. It doesn't mean they're horrible people, that's just the type of thing that gets 'em going. Well, some of them ARE mentally ill, and need help...

For tentacle hentai porn, there's always that other world-ly fantasy thing where there's just one girl and many many tentacles.

It's all about your imagination. You can't really help what you like or don't like for that matter.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 1:49am
by Symos
Tenticles aren't really my thing.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 7:47am
by Neon_Genesis
I really don't see the point of tenticles. I mean, is that supposed to turn you on or something??
Damn, I am not saying hentai is bad or anything, but
TENTICLES???
Wait, I remember a popup just a little bit ago like that.
In any case, I guess it's whatever fits you.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 7:51am
by Shaun
With hentai, they can do anything. :P

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 7:55am
by Neon_Genesis
Wow, tenticle hentai is wierd!
Holy Crap!!

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 8:15am
by Shaun
I haven't seen it.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 8:18am
by Neon_Genesis
It's about a million tenticles and 2 women.
The tentacles are everywhere!!

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 8:23am
by Shaun
Any pics? :?

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 8:26am
by Neon_Genesis
Right now I am on my schools laptop and there are restrictions so I can't. The only reason that I could see the pic that you gave me was I was on the teacher screen name because I know the password. But when I get home from school I will try to send you some. OK?
By the way I am 17.