Page 3 of 8
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 2:56am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Its okay !!! ^-^
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 12:05am
by Himitsu
Avantika-kun ^-^ wrote:Hehe..I would also like to read those stories ^-^ I want to see how naught your imagination can go,...^-^
Whoah.. you can't even imagine who naughty it can be

Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 13, 2007 2:47am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
oohoo..

you naught naught girl..Would you like me to read those stories ?? ^-^
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 2:23am
by divinephoenix
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 4:15am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Why this confused smiley ?? ^^
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 2:33am
by divinephoenix
no reason???i didn't thought tina-chan is that naughty..
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 3:13am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Same here...it was a bit of shock ^-^
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 18, 2007 12:34am
by divinephoenix
Tina-chan,what are those naughty stuff???
please tell us!!!
or at least pm it to me and avantika..PLEASE!!!WITH SUGAR AND SPRINKLES ON TOP!!!

Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 18, 2007 2:44am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Yep..I would like to know it too !!

Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 18, 2007 3:47am
by divinephoenix
PLEASE!!!

Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 28, 2007 12:11am
by Himitsu
Are you crazy?! Hell no. I'm really really sorry but this stuff is just for my most best friends Cosmic_Starmie and soul_of_the_dreamer. Sorry but they are my best of friends and they really really really know me so I don't really know you guys yet and it would be kind of embarassing for me to send those stories to 'strangers'. But if we get to know eachother better (which we prolly will).. then I guess I will send it to you in time.
Please don't feel offended.. but what can I say. I'm a complex person. Eventhough I can be nasty and anughty on one hand I also tend to be very gentle and shy on the other. So there's no way I can send these stories to you just now. Is it okay?
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 28, 2007 1:19am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Yes, its absolutely okay...I dont mind ^-^ Infact, the topics I discuss with my 7 best friends..I cant even discuss it with my mommy and my sisters and neither with any of my friends..!! ^-^ Absolutely no problem ^-^ Take your time, Tina-chan ^-^
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 28, 2007 6:15am
by divinephoenix
sure,it's ok.we have to keep stuff to ourselves right?or else we'll be a a open book anyone can read whenever they please.

Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 30, 2007 3:22am
by Himitsu
Yeah and I would hated it if that happened

Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: Apr 30, 2007 4:01am
by divinephoenix
me too.
Re: kai is the best!!!
Posted: May 01, 2007 3:59am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Dont worry, Tina-chan..We will go according to your comfort-level ^-^