Page 3 of 7

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 01, 2007 9:04am
by AnimeAngel34
ture

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 01, 2007 9:40am
by Angel of Music
[quote="Spellcaster"][quote="Angel of Music"]Ryou/Bakura! He's my favorite. And Alister is right behind him. Joey's personality is sooooo funny, I love it! Kaiba's really cute, but his personality unless he's talking to his brother kinda bugs me, but that's what's so loveable about him, I guess.^_^[/quote]

Hehehehe Hi-5 for Alister and Jeoy's personality :D[/quote]

^_^ Alister's a really interesting character, and that's mostly what I like about him. He's dedicated to a cause, too. Joey's just...Joey, I guess? But I love them both, they make the show interesting. :mrgreen:

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 01, 2007 11:37am
by *Sakura*
Yami Yugi!!! :love: Especially in his pharaoh clothes! :love:

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 01, 2007 8:32pm
by AnimeAngel34
ok yea he is so hot then

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 02, 2007 6:43pm
by Spellcaster
Cosmic_Starmie wrote:Yami Yugi!!! :love: Especially in his pharaoh clothes! :love:
Agreed on that too! There are alot of hawt guyzz now aren't there lol...^_^

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 02, 2007 9:00pm
by AnimeAngel34
yea all the guys on the show are hot

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 06, 2007 6:20pm
by Morphea
No. Definately not.

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 06, 2007 9:19pm
by AnimeAngel34
really?

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 07, 2007 9:31pm
by Morphea
Just the thought of Weevil and Pegasus makes me...


sick.

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 07, 2007 10:20pm
by AnimeAngel34
really?

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 08, 2007 11:24pm
by Morphea
Yes.

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Jun 09, 2007 7:54am
by AnimeAngel34
he is ok but some times he is really odd

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:05pm
by Green Tea Dragon
In terms of looks, Seto Kaiba is the hottest, sexiest character in the whole show, no questions asked. *Has a bishie frenzy nosebleed* In terms of personality....I would say I like his egyptian self (who is also hot in appearance!). I like Tristan and Joey's personalitys.... I always love a guy who can make me laugh. =D>
Overall, Seto's egyptian self is by far the hottest in my book. *both look and persona wise combined*

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 9:50pm
by AnimeAngel34
oh yes he is so hot and cute to

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 8:38am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Morphea wrote:Just the thought of Weevil and Pegasus makes me...


sick.
ROFL.

Weevil is one of my favourites. He's not hot though, but he's not ugly. It's just the voice that tends to throw people off.

Hot... Hot... If we have to judge on how great they look based on how often they go shirtless - that's Atem. But I dislike his hair so I'm gonna have to go with "Number of international fangirls" and say Seto Kaiba for the original Yu-Gi-Oh!

As for GX, definately Manjoume/Chazz, or Judai/Jaden in the newest season.
Manjoume's brothers are hot too, for dick heads.

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 6:20pm
by AnimeAngel34
huh???