Page 3 of 3

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 04, 2007 2:47am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Did you knew her ?

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 07, 2007 9:43am
by GuitarGod45
I'll take Mariah!!!! :lol:

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 07, 2007 11:02am
by *Sakura*
Wow this is a first time I've seen a guy here on beyblade section! :D

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 07, 2007 7:34pm
by GuitarGod45
well, get used to it. i just started watching beyblade again. and i'm hooked. \:D/
Kunoichi wrote:Wow this is a first time I've seen a guy here on beyblade section! :D

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 08, 2007 7:42am
by *Sakura*
It's nice to know that guys watch it too :wink:

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 08, 2007 2:03pm
by GuitarGod45
most guys think they're "too cool" to watch it. it drives me NUTS!!!! ](*,)

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 09, 2007 1:41am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A new member !!!!!!! So nice to see a topic active again !!! ^_^ Welcome to the beyblade forum, GuitarGod45 !!!!! Please continue posting ^_^ And ya, guys take Mariah..!!!

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 09, 2007 7:49pm
by GuitarGod45
I'll be on the beyblade forum alot!!! I would be ecstatic if they brought it back with a fourth season. i'll keep posting alot, seeing i just made my account yesterday. (get ready to see more of me!)

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 10, 2007 3:24am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Yayy !!! I like ur zest newbie !! Thanks a lot !! I will make reply to each and every post to make it active again ^-^

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 10, 2007 3:53am
by *Sakura*
Yeah me too!!! :color: :wink:

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 10, 2007 5:05pm
by GuitarGod45
cool. together we will RECHARGE the beyblade forum!!!!! :D

Re: Marry a Beyblader here or claim as your own at least

Posted: Jul 16, 2007 2:12am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Yay !!!! I like ur zest GuitarGod !! \:D/ :color: