Page 3 of 3
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 1:27pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
It seems to me that Josh has changed quite a bit, I think we should all give him a chance.
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 01, 2008 5:27pm
by Hardcore
Well. I'm sealing you with a yes.
You are (most) of what you said, and those are good qualities for a mod.
You were a kickass mod when you were (I browsed the forums and several people have told me x3)
My only fear is that you'll abuse your powers again. But I have no proof you would, and I have faith in you.
I'm sticking by my yes vote, although, I believe your chances are slim, noting you've been suspended a handfull of times, and were just banned on "josh"
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 02, 2008 9:55am
by Pyro Psycho
I say yes,
From what I read on your application, looks to me as if you really do want to help out around the forums, very well thought out and whatnot. You get a yes from me =]
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 05, 2008 10:11am
by josh :)
thank you all for your feedback

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 05, 2008 1:20pm
by Hardcore
Quite welcome.
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 2:22am
by josh :)
I just thought I'd let you guys know, that I'd like to withdraw this application because even if i did become a moderator(wouldn't) i'd be too sick to do the job anyway
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 6:44am
by Dretlin
Jesus Christ wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know, that I'd like to withdraw this application because even if i did become a moderator(wouldn't) i'd be too sick to do the job anyway
I hope you mean sick as in you would just be too damn good.
If you mean your health then I hope you feel better old friend and that it is nothing serious.
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 5:03pm
by Hardcore
Reconsider your decision, Josh. Please. ]:
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 23, 2008 8:37pm
by SASSZAIN
Yes, rethink that.
I cant say anymore.
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 8:25am
by Aiden
I'm saying no, because I see no use to you becoming a mod. You would be like me, I am a horrible user as is and so are you, you becoming mod would be like God coming to earth and slaughtering millions, as well as the possiblity that I, too, could become mod and like all NooBs. I'm mean I find it highly unprobable. :/
Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 8:26am
by Dretlin
I don't see this going any further.