Page 3 of 18
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 03, 2005 4:28am
by Velrick vest'ul
ok you should just leave your shirt on
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 04, 2005 2:26pm
by smart and sassy
that's what i said
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 04, 2005 7:44pm
by Tenma
Leave him alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 04, 2005 8:32pm
by Yodama man
ha ha, hear that smart and sassy someone loves me and Yunsung as for you I'm not that scared of you it's smart and sassy that made me leave, cause she has the button to the shock collar and it hurts
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 05, 2005 9:59am
by smart and sassy
glad to see you have friends
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 05, 2005 3:03pm
by Velrick vest'ul
yeah i would be scared of someone with a shock collar to. but i still think you should leave your shirt on
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 05, 2005 4:01pm
by WAKAI
HE is an yakuza type dressed he is the coolest motha. you know the rest
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 05, 2005 8:32pm
by Yodama man
<_< >_> ya what he said...I think?
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 9:31am
by smart and sassy
whatever *backs away slowly* think what you want to think
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 2:26pm
by Tenma
That's what you get for messing with Yodama man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 2:29pm
by echii
I think vicios looks better than spike.
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 2:35pm
by Tenma
What????????????????????
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 5:41pm
by smart and sassy
eewwwww!!!!!!!!!!
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 8:35pm
by Yodama man
ya eewwwwwww...what the hell am I saying I don't know who Vicios is I never even saw the show
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 07, 2005 6:16am
by Velrick vest'ul
vicous is a wicked character
re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????
Posted: Mar 07, 2005 3:21pm
by smart and sassy
then why are you on here and don't mock me

it's not very nice