Page 3 of 4

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 4:13pm
by crystal_tears
really?! *looks hopeful*

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 6:41pm
by Naraku
golly. krystal tears...why don't you just make an account instead of being guest?

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Jan 16, 2005 10:55pm
by Baby Bottle Pop
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!

I'm having fun!!!!!!

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Jan 17, 2005 12:25pm
by Naraku
dude...the episodes keep getting better and better! I can't wait to see the next one with two parts to it!!!

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 11:23am
by Anasatcia
I've seen the show and I love it!!! :D What makes it so good to me would have to be Ed! :) He is so cute and he is even cuter when someone says something about his height. :lol: You just have to love him. :wink:

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 7:15pm
by Naraku
ok for girls he's cute. but guys think he's "cool". totally awsome. and it's not cute when someone talks about his age...it's funny

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 4:17pm
by Ayame_Naomi
I love Full Metal Alchemist! I have a RPG webiste of it i'm still looking for every character beside Ed and Roy but If anybody is intresteded its free so you don't have to pay the website is http://alchemistrpg.proboards44.com/index.cgi?

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 06, 2005 4:29pm
by Grave
i freaken love this show, if it was a woman i'd marrie it, but its not so i cant

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 06, 2005 8:31pm
by -=Bea-chan=-
One of my favorites! I watch it every Saturday night! Ed and Roy are so hott~!

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 07, 2005 11:46am
by Anasatcia
Has anyone seen the "Full Metal vs. Flame" ep? It was so great!!! :D I loved it! :D Roy is now my favorite! Ed comes next.

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 07, 2005 1:40pm
by Leaf v.3
i love FMA! ugh but i hate the way the series ended!!! i cant wait till the movie comes out :mrgreen:

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 07, 2005 3:57pm
by -=Bea-chan=-
I've only seen pictures of the last episode. I never like last episodes cuz they make me sad cuz the show or season is over. :cry: adult swim has a long way to go until they get the end.

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 1:01pm
by Anasatcia
That's good. I don't want to see it end as well.

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 3:18pm
by smart and sassy
yeah i havent seen the end yet either. normally most series end sad or dumb. like the trigun ending

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 4:02pm
by kagome all the way
i agree the shows usually end sad like smart and sassy said trigun was really sad but than again it could end good

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Posted: Mar 13, 2005 8:55am
by vampireslayer59
i just saw this show last night and it was so cool! :mrgreen: