Page 26 of 31
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 1:49pm
by Im Lawliet
how is .com disgusting?
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 10:53am
by Hallow
You know why.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 17, 2008 5:26pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
......
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 1:21pm
by Hallow
See, RCA gets it.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 1:12pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
I do? lol.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 8:16am
by Hallow
Indeed. Let us celebrate.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 26, 2008 7:13am
by sombre
why??
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 26, 2008 7:11pm
by RainOnMyParade
I love him for the soul purpose of making fun of him.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 9:13am
by Hallow
sombre wrote:why??
Because I said so.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Nov 03, 2008 9:36pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
haha! *rolls eyes* of course that's a real good reason.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Nov 05, 2008 6:22pm
by Hallow
Yes, it is.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Nov 07, 2008 7:47pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Haha!
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Nov 08, 2008 10:28am
by Hallow
Place has been slow lately.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Nov 08, 2008 6:44pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Definately.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 7:59am
by Hallow
Yep. L is having computer problems, Karin is stalling, and so on and so forth.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 8:19am
by Yuki~
Hmm....
I've been busy at school...
You know, final exams and stuff....=P
but now I know I only need to do 2 more exams, I'll be soon on vacations and free \o/