Page 4 of 5

re: who do you like more

Posted: Apr 24, 2005 7:46pm
by la musica lady
really, her eps are much more fun to watch... :mrgreen:

re: who do you like more

Posted: Apr 25, 2005 7:09am
by Velrick vest'ul
but i still like ein

re: who do you like more

Posted: Apr 29, 2005 8:22pm
by la musica lady
that's ok, i like him too! :wink:

re: who do you like more

Posted: May 05, 2005 6:20am
by Velrick vest'ul
yeah someone else agrees with me

Re: re: who do you like more

Posted: May 07, 2005 11:33am
by la musica lady
\:D/ high five! =; (come on, don't leave me hangin!)

re: who do you like more

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:00am
by Velrick vest'ul
oh ok =;

re: who do you like more

Posted: May 18, 2005 6:38pm
by la musica lady
yay! go ed!

re: who do you like more

Posted: May 24, 2005 5:27am
by Velrick vest'ul
no EIN

re: who do you like more

Posted: May 27, 2005 9:57am
by la musica lady
woops! :oops: ein, i meant ein! #-o

:-k did you notice that most of the ed eps have a big part for ein too?

re: who do you like more

Posted: May 30, 2005 4:29am
by Velrick vest'ul
yeah your rig.... don't change the subject again ein oh wait you didn't never mind :oops:

re: who do you like more

Posted: May 31, 2005 2:08pm
by la musica lady
:-s eh? whatever!! :-k :lol:

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jun 01, 2005 3:52am
by Velrick vest'ul
EDno wait EIN

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jul 02, 2005 7:24pm
by Persiaisis
where are the Faye lovers! I voted for her!

re: who do you like more

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 7:26am
by Mistress Elysium
SPIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P~ =P~ I love him so much. =P~ :love: :love: :love: :love:

Re: re: who do you like more

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 7:29am
by Cold Revolver
Honey-Child wrote:where are the Faye lovers! I voted for her!
I am right here silly. I also like Spike but than again everyone does lol... ^ Faye is awsome though.

re: who do you like more

Posted: Apr 12, 2006 7:20am
by Mistress Elysium
Fayes cool and truthfully enough I don't think there's any characters I hate-but I LOVE Spikes cool personality,dark past,and his fighting style. :evil: He's a mans man ,ladies man,loyal,and everything else awesome you can think of.