Page 4 of 91
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:30pm
by Shinogu
KoYue wrote:
I freakin' love MeruPuri! I'm a big fan of Matsuri Hino's work.

MeruPuri is not that good for me. I loved Matsuri Hino's "Vampire Knight" better. I cannot deny that Aram and Airi (MeruPuri) make such a handsome couple, though. I like Aram best when he is taking the adult's form

. He is just so hot. I didn't expect the manga to finish with the fourth volume.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:31pm
by KoYue
Lol One of my friends says she's a lot like Nana O.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:38pm
by Shinogu
KoYue wrote:Lol One of my friends says she's a lot like Nana O.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!
Nana O. is cool. She is the total opposite of Nana K., which makes these two characters so special. Nana O. is serious and down to earth while Nana K. is a dreamy girl who always looks for short-term happiness. The big question here is, who is Nana K. going to end up with? I am dying to know the answer. Is it going to be Tamaki or Nobu? For some reason, I doubt that she will end up with Tamaki but who knows. Nana is full of surprises.
I also want to know whether Shin and Reira will end up together at the end or not. Or is it that she will go back to Yasu's embrace? NANA always leave you with unanswered questions and I like this mystery about it

.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:40pm
by Lenfa
Noon, not to be rude... But it's "Takumi". I think u mixed him up with Tamaki Suoh from OHSHC
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:42pm
by Shinogu
Lenfa wrote:Noon, not to be rude... But it's "Takumi". I think u mixed him up with Tamaki Suoh from OHSHC
Oops!! Sorry about that

. Thanks for bringing my attention to it, Lenfa

. I always get mixed up. Anyway, so it is Takumi and not Tamaki. Tamaki is a leading character in "Ouran High School Host Club."
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:46pm
by Lenfa
Which OHSHC is a really good manga and anime too XD
But Takumi's a player... Hachi deserves someone better.. I go for Nobu.
Reira and Shin looks like a cute and funny couple but Reira needs someone serious. XD
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:53pm
by Shinogu
Lenfa wrote:But Takumi's a player... Hachi deserves someone better.. I go for Nobu.
Reira and Shin looks like a cute and funny couple but Reira needs someone serious. XD
I agree with Lenfa that Takumi is no good for Hachi since he is a womanizer and a playboy. Nobu loves Hachi so much, so I root for Nobu and Hachi. I also root for Yasu and Reira.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:55pm
by KoYue
Ooh, I'm lost now.

Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 2:03pm
by Shinogu
KoYue wrote:Ooh, I'm lost now.

Oops! Sorry. Those were spoilers

. So tell us more about the SJBT titles you love. Do you collect anything other than manga and anime DVDs? I try to get illustration books of my favorite titles, if available.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 2:14pm
by KoYue
It's okay. Um, I'm a huge fan of Vampire Knight, MeruPuri, and Absolute Boyfriend. I've been meaning to read Full Moon and I want to see the Ultra Maniac anime.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 3:17pm
by Lenfa
Sorry Yue-chan. ^^;
I've only read the Ultra Maniac manga, I've been meaning to watch the anime. XD
I heard Aishteruze Baby us a good one too.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 8:19pm
by Shinogu
I read four volumes of Ultra Maniac manga and I am planning to get the last fifth volume soon. As for the anime, I will get the DVD Box Set

.
As for Full Moon Wo Sagashite, I read the complete seven-volume-manga and I am still watching the anime. The anime has lots of episodes, which is 52 maybe. I like Full Moon. It is so cute especially Mitsuki and Takuto ^_^. I think the anime has lots more to offer rather than the manga. I didn't expect the manga to be of seven volumes only. It was a great read, though. If you like Full Moon, maybe you should try "Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne." It is by the same creator of Full Moon, Arina Tanemura.
Aishiteruze Baby is cute too but I didn't collect all the manga. I only got the first two volumes but I watched all the anime. It is cool. If I remember correctly, it is of 26 episodes.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 8:19pm
by KoYue
Ultra Maniac seems pretty cute. I've only read two volumes, though.

Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 8:22pm
by Shinogu
KoYue wrote:Ultra Maniac seems pretty cute. I've only read two volumes, though.

Ultra Maniac sure is cute and funny. I liked the manga. Ayu and Nina are hilarious

.
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 9:20am
by Lenfa
Yeah, I loved Ultra Maniac XD
Re: Shojo Beat!!
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 9:56am
by Shinogu
Have you guys read "Tokyo Boys & Girls" and "La Corda D'Oro?" These are one of the best manga titles from the SJBT line

.