Page 4 of 5

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 03, 2009 6:05pm
by Tyche
I'm guessing Cartoon Network and 4Kids would be examples.

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 03, 2009 6:10pm
by Axle Starr
I don't know of a '4Kids' channel, but Cartoon Network is hardly an 'anime channel' anymore. One day for a few hours? Those hours being in the middle of the night?

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 04, 2009 11:18am
by Tyche
*shrugs* I don't watch TV anymore, I wouldn't know.

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 04, 2009 8:20pm
by Axle Starr
I watch only a little bit myself. Television is terrible nowadays. At one point, I wasted myself away in front of it. Not for the past few years though

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 07, 2009 1:00am
by Aoi Sakuraba
I guess I just assumed you guys had an anime channel. When I stayed over there I didn't watch much tv, none of your tv shows really interested me

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 08, 2009 5:22pm
by Axle Starr
Not that I know of. Not a 'channel' anyway, unless you count Anime On Demand or channel of the sort. Still, even that isn't offered by all Providers (thankfully, I have it!)

How DARE you insult our...our...terrific...television programming?! It's so...so...I can't keep this up. You're right, television sucks here. I don't know what your country of residence is, but do they have good television there?

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 09, 2009 9:06pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Yea, our TV programs rule, lots of funny shows

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 6:06am
by Tyche
She's from Nihon. And, Discovery Channel and Comedy Central are good channels. T.T

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 8:33am
by Axle Starr
I'm unfamiliar with Nihon, and so am it's programming. But I like some good ol' USA television. We're not beyond the point of no return just yet! Though, only a few more reality shows might put us there....

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 10:16am
by Tyche
Nihon... "Two Book". (二本) Duh. :D Look in your bookshelf. Maybe you'll see her house.

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 4:29pm
by Axle Starr
Crafty little devil!

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 5:08pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
日本 Nippon/Nihon. Meaning (the origin of the sun/the suns origin) it's where "land of the rising sun" comes from.

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 9:16pm
by Tyche
I know, I know, I was joshin'.

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jun 17, 2009 10:57pm
by Mel
I happen to prefer dubbed

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jul 07, 2009 5:41am
by dustin23
i liked subbed

Re: Sub or Dub? The never ending battle in anime.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 1:04am
by Sasami Jurai
English dub for me!