Page 4 of 4

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 2:35pm
by Kaoru Hanabishi
I like them,
Apo: very John Lennon like XD,
Biki: very biki to love everyone hehe,
Slash: i like his hair looks kool with the yellow,
Jasse: very Jasse like with the hat XD

Nice work seras!!! :)

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 2:57pm
by Seras
thanks. and the picture slash gave me, his hair was borwn with blonde tips soo... yeah

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 5:15pm
by Biki
i dig 'em. >] biki will scratch everyone's eyes out with my razor sharp fingers! >D :twisted:

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 10:28pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
Mine's still the best.I like my over sized lips best.

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 4:59am
by Zabo
... I dissappeared. :?

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 4:39pm
by Goldenwolf
them some scary ass drawings :shock:

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 6:12pm
by Slash
Holy crap, I didn't realize mine was up! Thanks Seras, that's awesome! I'm in my signature black hooded sweatshirt was well, I see ^^

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 7:29pm
by Seras
Thanks Goldenwolf. I like them too. I may not be all leanardo de vinci like most people here but it's me and this is my artroom :)

Well yeah Slash, the picture was of you in your hoodie.

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 4:49am
by Goldenwolf
I like em tho Seras dont worry they make laugh cause of the different ways you've portayed each members personalilty!!