Page 4 of 12

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 9:57pm
by divinephoenix
I would like Saku/Lee

I'm just weird that way but TemariXShikamaru is still the best!

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 2:50am
by Karin Rengu
No! SakuxLee would be cute!

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 3:44am
by divinephoenix
I think they are, and are meant for each other lol

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 6:19pm
by Karin Rengu
Yea, because all Sasuke wants to do is play Twister with Orochimaru and Kabuto

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 9:13pm
by divinephoenix
lol XD

That will be a sight to see

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 3:08am
by Karin Rengu
XD lmao.

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 06, 2008 3:09pm
by theguy
i totally agree with the naruhina thing and i think hinata is the hottest anime girl ever uh oops did i just type that out loud uh.. crap i did. but anyway neji is probably going with tenten and lee with ino kiba with sakura and hinata keeps getting sexier... crap why do i keep thinking out loud!

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 07, 2008 1:11am
by divinephoenix
Lee with Ino? I thought Ino is with Choji?

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 08, 2008 3:22pm
by Karin Rengu
Hm...Kiba with Sakura is confusing as well. XD

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 08, 2008 10:17pm
by divinephoenix
Yeah, I'm a SakuLee fan ^^

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 09, 2008 3:27am
by Karin Rengu
Me too! I changed when I realized Sasuke was gay

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 09, 2008 4:06am
by divinephoenix
lol

wonder what their kids would look like...

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 09, 2008 10:02am
by Karin Rengu
0.0 ok, ok, Lee's buggy eyes with his hair do...only Sakura's hair color. XD

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 09, 2008 11:14pm
by divinephoenix
LOL one question, is that a boy or a girl? XD

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 12, 2008 6:08pm
by Karin Rengu
. . .you pick. XD

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Posted: May 12, 2008 10:54pm
by divinephoenix
lols

it'll look funny in either :heh: